LDWF: Packages found in ditch; UPS driver cited

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
LDWF: Packages found in ditch; UPS driver cited - KATC

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries enforcement agents cited a St. Martinville woman on July 18 for alleged littering violations in St. Mary Parish. Agents cited Dina Noble, 45, for gross littering.

Agents were on patrol on June 24 on N. Penn Rd. near Charenton in St. Mary Parish when they found seven unopened United Parcel Services (UPS) packages in the ditch that were supposed to be delivered to different addresses in the area, according to LDWF. Agents started an investigation and found that Noble was the UPS delivery driver for this route on June 23 when it was suspected the packages were put in the ditch.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
there is something in the water in Louisiana. been through this state several times. try to get out as soon as possible.

strangest people in the states.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Have you visited Texas? That is a strange Country also.
I'm from the Boston area. When I went cross country the first time all my friends were warning me about Texans. This was in the 70's. When I travel by bicycle, motorcycle , car , etc I almost always take the back roads. Not in a hurry and want to see as much as the real America as possible.

The first time I went thru Texas it took 10 days. I have never met a nicer people in all my travels. people inviting me over for dinner, a place to stay, camp out on their property, trying to give me cash for my travels.

Many good memories from Texas. Been cross country many times. Bicycle , Harley , Van , car , bus, and truck. Always enjoyed Texas. It may be different , perhaps , in the cities , but in the country I met nothing but down to earth people.

LDWF: Packages found in ditch; UPS driver cited - KATC

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries enforcement agents cited a St. Martinville woman on July 18 for alleged littering violations in St. Mary Parish. Agents cited Dina Noble, 45, for gross littering.

Agents were on patrol on June 24 on N. Penn Rd. near Charenton in St. Mary Parish when they found seven unopened United Parcel Services (UPS) packages in the ditch that were supposed to be delivered to different addresses in the area, according to LDWF. Agents started an investigation and found that Noble was the UPS delivery driver for this route on June 23 when it was suspected the packages were put in the ditch.
Maybe she learned this trick from her boyfriend ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm from the Boston area. When I went cross country the first time all my friends were warning me about Texans. This was in the 70's. When I travel by bicycle, motorcycle , car , etc I almost always take the back roads. Not in a hurry and want to see as much as the real America as possible.

The first time I went thru Texas it took 10 days. I have never met a nicer people in all my travels. people inviting me over for dinner, a place to stay, camp out on their property, trying to give me cash for my travels.

Many good memories from Texas. Been cross country many times. Bicycle , Harley , Van , car , bus, and truck. Always enjoyed Texas. It may be different , perhaps , in the cities , but in the country I met nothing but down to earth people.

You ever hang out over on Felix Street in Fort Worth?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
After investigation the driver was cleared of the ditch delivery. Apparently the packages we all part of a water bed.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Years ago when I was still a preloader one my supervisors got fired for throwing packages in a dumpster after he was sent out to deliver them.