Oh, and about that retro pay

Whitelightning1534

Cant wait till this is over so people stop crying over this retro crap. I'm in my 3rd year of progression and will get a nice size check but damn its not that big of a deal well at least to me it isn't.

To a lot of us we feel like they've had 8 months to have our checks cut and they should've been ready as soon as the contract was ratified but that's UPS for you if it's not one thing it's another

over9five

Staff member
.... the money will be transferred to your account in 6-8 weeks...

Its not easy to figure out retro pay amounts!

abacus.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

I can get an appointment with my dermatologist faster than that !!
Lol. Ain’t that the truth. I called my dermatologist last year. Wanted to get something looked at. Receptionist tells me he can see me in 4 months. I respond with I could be dead by then. She says awww, don’t think like that. Stay positive.

Mine isn’t that bad. I’m supposed to go every year. The clinic I go to has multiple locations all within 10 to 45 minutes drive time from my house. If I need to get in earlier to get something looked at I can get the earliest opening at one of those locations.

I don’t about other dermatologists but all of the ones in my clinics don’t mess around. They remove anything questionable the same day they look at it whenever possible. Which has been every time for me so far.

pierregarcon

Honestly
Does everyone crying live week to week
I will be happy to gets mine but damn

It's not really about living week to week, it's more about perception. UPS is sitting on a huge pile of money they can make interest on. It's gotta be a staggering amount. Just sitting on it for a month or two gets them a nice little pay day.

Theupsrookie

Also, new pay rates are being programmed in now and will be reflected in paychecks that are received May 10.

That's a copy and paste from upsers , not sure what one is correct.

Underallowed306

Also, new pay rates are being programmed in now and will be reflected in paychecks that are received May 10.

That's a copy and paste from upsers , not sure what one is correct.

There’s a note at the top of that page saying that the date has been updated. I guess they rethought their time frame or decided to look at a calendar.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The Orion teams are in charge of the retro checks.

This is why we'll get the checks in 6-8 weeks on something that should take 3 days, max.