Oil prices could fall below zero

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I heard on the news today that there are places in the US where gas is below a buck a gallon but in California its STILL 3-4 bucks a gallon.
we are paying 3.69 here. UPS profits should exceed expectations . good for my stock dividends.

It will be fine

We all oil sheiks now.
I’m going to dump all mine in a Cleveland river and set it on fire to celebrate.
B60B4A11-3306-4797-9E0B-7F71BB31EE9E.gif

newfie

I’ve actually been thinking about moving away from stock market index funds that include oil-based US energy companies. Oil prices are way too low for them to be able to pay some big debts they’ve got coming due over the next few years.

buy on the dip.

yadadamean116

But they aren’t getting it at current levels. They technically pre buy it. So if they negotiated two dollars a gallon they will pay two dollars a gallon always until that contract ends

Babagounj

Strength through joy
But they aren’t getting it at current levels. They technically pre buy it. So if they negotiated two dollars a gallon they will pay two dollars a gallon always until that contract ends
But many refineries are currently paying anyone who has storage space to help empty their overflowing tanks.