Why Can't People Say NO! To High Prices???

vantexan

What fool will pay more just because it's lunch time? Go somewhere else.
I guess Wendy's has finally reduced the size of their burgers and raised prices to a point that they have to come up with something to eke out more profit. Was in a Wendy's a couple of days ago. The single there was $6.41 for just the sandwich. Their burgers are maybe just a little over half the size they used to be.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I guess Wendy's has finally reduced the size of their burgers and raised prices to a point that they have to come up with something to eke out more profit. Was in a Wendy's a couple of days ago. The single there was $6.41 for just the sandwich. Their burgers are maybe just a little over half the size they used to be.
I went to one about a month ago, I was shocked at how small the burgers were. Eff them. I don’t eat that anyway. In n’ Out burger is better.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just spent $70 at sheetz

🧔‍♂️✊
z-fun-186-1.jpg

Commercial Inside Release

January 21, 2024 MSRP (regional market prices may be more)

Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger $6.69
Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger $6.69
Pretzel Bacon Pub Hamburger with Double patty $7.69
Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger with Double Patty $7.89

image.jpg

Pretzel Bacon Pub Hamburger with Triple patty $8.69
(1530 calories!)

Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger with Triple Patty$9.09
Baconator $7.39
Son of Baconator $5.99
Big Bacon Classic $6.49
Dave’s Single $5.49
Dave’s Double$6.49
Dave’s Triple $7.49
Bacon Double Stack$3.59

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
people are too lazy to cook for their families so they go to McDonald’s 🤷‍♂️

You can get a giant thing of burger meat for $20
🧔‍♂️✊

vantexan

I went to one about a month ago, I was shocked at how small the burgers were. Eff them. I don’t eat that anyway. In n’ Out burger is better.
If we only had an In n' Out around here. Or Whataburger! Whataburger is expensive but at least they still give you a big burger.

vantexan

people are too lazy to cook for their families so they go to McDonald’s 🤷‍♂️

You can get a giant thing of burger meat for $20
🧔‍♂️✊
You're 100% right but I pay the extra to get out of the house. My dad, who turns 85 Friday, tells a great story. Unfortunately I've heard all of them at least 10-15 times and he never remembers that he's told me them before. I give myself about 4 hours of me time daily.

vantexan

January 21, 2024 MSRP (regional market prices may be more)

Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger $6.69
Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger $6.69
Pretzel Bacon Pub Hamburger with Double patty $7.69
Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger with Double Patty $7.89

image.jpg

Pretzel Bacon Pub Hamburger with Triple patty $8.69
(1530 calories!)

Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger with Triple Patty$9.09
Baconator $7.39
Son of Baconator $5.99
Big Bacon Classic $6.49
Dave’s Single $5.49
Dave’s Double$6.49
Dave’s Triple $7.49
Bacon Double Stack$3.59
The two Wendy's that are within 6 miles of home are $6.41 and $5.99 for a single. One of them was running a Baconator on a pretzel bun for awhile. On a whim I bought a large combo with the double patty. Cost with tax ran over $15! And the pic of bacon spilling out all over is a joke. Two small, thin strips of bacon on top of each patty. Got to lift bun to see them. Wendys Dave is probably rolling in his grave.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The two Wendy's that are within 6 miles of home are $6.41 and $5.99 for a single. One of them was running a Baconator on a pretzel bun for awhile. On a whim I bought a large combo with the double patty. Cost with tax ran over $15! And the pic of bacon spilling out all over is a joke. Two small, thin strips of bacon on top of each patty. Got to lift bun to see them. Wendys Dave is probably rolling in his grave.
Sue them for false advertising

tourists24

I'm kind of lucky when it comes to fast food here in my town. The town is so small that there is only a few places to get fast food lol so we cook at home most of the time

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Commercial Inside Release

Wonder what kind of poisoning addictive chemicals fast food restaurants use?

Monosodium glutamate (flavor explosion for hungry people)

Fats (brings a feeling of satiety that your brain craves)

Sugars (gives that rapid energy boost to your cells, stimulates your brain)

Other salts (makes you buy a sweet drink, gives the meal more substance than it otherwise would have.)