Ok Be Honest Everyone !!!!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by outta hours, Mar 1, 2009.

1. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

How many times a day to you check in at the Brown Cafe? Do you check daily,weekly,monthly? Or maybe once a day, or 20 times a day. Morning, noon,night? Do you post a lot or just like to read? It doesn't have to be exact but I thought it would be fun to reveal our addiction/ fascination with the Brown Cafe.

I'll go first. I do check in most every day. Since I work nights my usually daily time for logging in is between 19:30 and 21:30. On the weekends I will usually log in 2 or 3 times a day to see what's up. I enjoy the chat room but usually think about it when it's to late to jump in.

OK there you have it. My name is Outta Hours and I am addicted to the Brown Cafe.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2009
  2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt I've got a rainbow butt! Staff Member

2 to 3 times a day ... more on weekends if at home

3. upsdude

upsdude Well-Known Member

Mornings before work, lunch, and evenings.

4. yonnko

yonnko Member

check once a day, maybe twice during the week. On the weekends, I check all day long if home and tooling around on the computer.

5. chev

chev Nightcrawler

3 sometimes 4 times a day. :wink2:

6. BigBrownSanta

BigBrownSanta New Member

All I'm gonna say is that I will need a "New Posts" link soon as the one I have now is starting to fade from all the clicking.

7. rootbeerman

rootbeerman Member

mornings when i get off, or when i wake up in the after noon.

8. leastbest

leastbest LeastBest

The opening "Be Honest Everyone" implies that I wouldn't normally be honest if you hadn't said that. Therefore I decline to answer.

9. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I am logged on the browncafe all day. It's on my computer, but I'm not on my computer all day. I probably read the new posts 5 times a day. I'm retired and it's part of my daily routine.

10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt I've got a rainbow butt! Staff Member

That's OK...go ahead and play your banjo.

11. leastbest

leastbest LeastBest

Ha! That was good.

12. sortaisle

sortaisle Livin the cardboard dream

I try to check in at least once a day...sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less.

13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I am rarely if ever here.

OK, honestly, I log on in the morning before work, when I come home for my lunch/dinner break, and then again when I get home tonight and I am unwinding. Weekends I log on in the morning and then usually at night.

14. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Most weekday mornings before and then after work.
    Weekends am /pm anytime I can't find something better to do.

15. tieguy

tieguy Banned

that may be the least best answer on this thread.:happy-very:

I'm hardly ever here. ..:) couple times a day usually. Slow day like today it could be a lot more.

16. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

A lot. Enough said!

17. outta hours

outta hours Active Member

Deliverance - Dueling Banjos Scene

18. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

When supper is done and I'm relaxing watching whats on the tube, my computer is in the living room so thats when I check BC to see if anything interesting was posted. Its part of the routine while I check was happening with up to date events around the world. No need for newspaper delivery anymore.

19. Kraetos

Kraetos Preload, Loader

I check in about 3 to 4 times a day. I read mostly; I can't really post too much because a majority of the posts are driver related, and most of the time I have no clue what they are discussing. I stay away from the chat channel, but I do go in there once or twice on the weekends.

I have numerous websites/forums that I check, even though BC is last on my list, I will always hold it in high regards :)

20. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I have only logged on here once..........it was back on May 6, 2005.:geek: