Ok Be Honest Everyone !!!!

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
Every time I fire up the lap top I check in, and when I get home from work at night/early morning, and on the weekends I'm usually logged in all day.:happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
I usually get home about 8:30 pm,read the news,check my email,then log in here and try to catch up on the unread posts.If I'm too tired and miss a day,the next day there's almost 500 unread posts.Of course I can't read them all,but I try to follow the ones that interest me.Yea I'm addicted.

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
My name is Paid-over-in-Maine, and I'm addicted to Brown Café. I'm on here whenever I can. Before/After work. I use my desktop or I'll grab my sons laptop if I can. Try to post whenever I have an opinion. I try not to get to wrapped up in some of the issues, but I do read all that I can.

P

pickup

More than is healthy! I am trying to cut back but it is like a potato chip, ya just can't have one.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Too damn often.

But then again, there are drivers in my building who go to the tavern every night and do nothing but sit and drink and bitch about work.

I go home sober to my family every day, so I guess its OK to get online and vent a bit.

drewed

Shankman
Lol Sober, I still remember your first venture to the chat....Im sitting in my car waiting for the kids to get out of the concert.....damn i neeed to take a piss better grab my .45 these people look sketchy.....then you were never to be heard from again that night lol

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Too damn often.

But then again, there are drivers in my building who go to the tavern every night and do nothing but sit and drink and bitch about work.

I go home sober to my family every day, so I guess its OK to get online and vent a bit.

I go to the tavern, bitch about work, then go home, enjoy my family, and go online to vent. I guess I'm a mult-tasker.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm on this site whenever I'm not cruising and reading periodicals in my F15. I have a lap top computer next to my lazyboy in front of my big screen TV. If one is on so is the other and more often than not I have a tab open to the Brown Cafe.

Well, since I guess I can be defined as a "serial lurker" and the main page is urging me to post because the are apparently suspicious of me -- I figure this would be a good time to post something.

I check in here maybe once a month -- if that -- and I think I have only posted once or twice. I have to admit that I have never really gotten that into chat rooms or bulletin boards...

Ok. That's me. Lurker out of the shadows.

Preloader, New Hampshire Since 2005.

DS

Fenderbender
ups before dawn! Great name! welcome to the BC, and I'm glad you are finally out of the closet!

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Well, since I guess I can be defined as a "serial lurker" and the main page is urging me to post because the are apparently suspicious of me -- I figure this would be a good time to post something.

I check in here maybe once a month -- if that -- and I think I have only posted once or twice. I have to admit that I have never really gotten that into chat rooms or bulletin boards...

Ok. That's me. Lurker out of the shadows.

Preloader, New Hampshire Since 2005.
Tell Jimmy on the portsmouth run Ed from PNSY says Hi! We need to meet for lunch at Carl's meat Market

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm on M-friend and S/S. Hmmmmmm guess I'm a BCaholic.:happy-very:

M-friend Morning and evening and if I get to come home for lunch I sometimes check in. S/S I'm on off and on all day long (if I'm home). Might have to rephrase that, I've logged in on our friends computer while we were visiting them in PHX.:surprised: LOL