Ok I'm back I just couldn't quit you.

helenofcalifornia

What the hell did I miss out on? Not on the Cafe for a couple of months and the whole Brown world blows up with drama! Oh well, I am sure there will be more drama in the future Cafe world.

I believe he is sorry you are back. :wink2:
No...................He is very happy I'm back I know this in my heart. He called me and said that I was right and he was very wrong. He explained that he has a lot of issues and he knows that he is a real jerk. I said it is what it is and you are who you are at least you know you are a mean person and you are very very very sorry. He also said he is very sorry to the thousands of other posters on here that he offended with his degrading and mean spirited comments. He is dealing with his many many issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am happy to hear he is sorry to all of the people he has offended as I am on that list. Thank you 407, for telling me this. :winks:

Yeah, right.

over9five

Staff member
No...................He is very happy I'm back I know this in my heart. He called me and said that I was right and he was very wrong. He explained that he has a lot of issues and he knows that he is a real jerk. I said it is what it is and you are who you are at least you know you are a mean person and you are very very very sorry. He also said he is very sorry to the thousands of other posters on here that he offended with his degrading and mean spirited comments. He is dealing with his many many issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and he finally accepted your friend request?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Could it be that ya all are too thin skinned? He never ever made me feel bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I overheard Upstate saying this during one of his replies, "You can't handle the truth! We live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with puns and barbs. Who's gonna do it? You? You, menotyou? You, anonymous? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom."

menotyou

bella amicizia
Funny. He always telling me I can't speak the truth. Even when he is proven wrong over and over again. Even when he is the only one with the unique ability to speak with the local union to verify everything I have said is true. Why do that when he can just sit on his dirt pile and pound his fists screaming that I lie, I lie. Reminds me of the 5yr old throwing rocks at the cute girl to get her attention, no matter how much she doesn't want anything to do with him.
Pun and barbs is something the big boys should be playing with. Not little boys.