Ok I'm back I just couldn't quit you.

Funny. He always telling me I can't speak the truth. Even when he is proven wrong over and over again. Even when he is the only one with the unique ability to speak with the local union to verify everything I have said is true. Why do that when he can just sit on his dirt pile and pound his fists screaming that I lie, I lie. Reminds me of the 5yr old throwing rocks at the cute girl to get her attention, no matter how much she doesn't want anything to do with him.
Pun and barbs is something the big boys should be playing with. Not little boys.
and you are one cute girl.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I doubt it. He seems to get jealous when I use sexual innuendo with all the boys. I guess he wishes he was doing it himself!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Actually I think that would make you one of the few that hasn`t. You big tall hunk-o-man.
He doesn't like ME using sexual innuendo. Anyone else is just fine. There are several posters he doesn't attack. Just lucky ME. Oh yay! Not! As far as making up stories, he could very simply speak with the BA that's going into feeders. Met with him and the hamburglar at the local Ruby Tuesdays while I was 'out of service' for that $23,000 package I never touched according to the internal video.