OK, So the Gov't Does Shut Down.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
The gay news started way back when he was in church.....there was a gay choir leader who came up murdered after playin' with B.O. and rumor was that maybe Obama had a hand in the ordering that "problem" to be cleared away so he could run for office in Illinois. Also another guy wrote a book about trysts with B.O. (Larry Sinclair). The stories have been around even longer than the birth certificate thing.

island1fox

It's your claim that the Island1fox's list is untrue, please take each item and try to refute with proof of each one, that they are lies as you say.

Why give new "talking points" ? The current ones have yet to proven incorrect.

trpinkl,
Some people just can't handle the truth !!!! :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WASHINGTON (AP) — A new budget estimate released Wednesday shows that the spending bill negotiated between President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner would produce less than 1 percent of the $38 billion in promised savings by the end of this budget year.
The Congressional Budget Office estimate shows that compared with current spending rates the spending bill due for a House vote Thursday would cut federal outlays from non-war accounts by just $352 million through Sept. 30. About $8 billion in immediate cuts to domestic programs and foreign aid are offset by nearly equal increases in defense spending.
The budget deficit is projected at $1.6 trillion this year.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm sure once the republican party gets voted back in, they will find places to save 1.6 trillion.
They are just keeping it a secret for now, right ?

I'm sure once the republican party gets voted back in, they will find places to save 1.6 trillion.
I have about as much faith in the republican party as I do the Democratic party. The fact is, there are many places that can be cut out that doesn't kill anyone, yet allows for improvement in the economy. There sure needs to be less fighting and more working together. The problem is, both sides believe they have the right answer when in actuality the solution is probably somewhere in the middle of the mix. Both sides say, " We have to work together" which means, we can work together as long as you do it my way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
At least Mr. Ryan is presenting a bill dealing with cutting $4-6 trillion over 10 years.......the biggest trip starts with the first step.

klein

At least Mr. Ryan is presenting a bill dealing with cutting $4-6 trillion over 10 years.......the biggest trip starts with the first step.

Yup, and if he holds on to that thought, and the republican party supports it in the next election, you can bet Obama will win a 2nd term in a landslide !
I don't think the American people are willing to let someone screw around with their medicare.

Yup, and if he holds on to that thought, and the republican party supports it in the next election, you can bet Obama will win a 2nd term in a landslide !
I don't think the American people are willing to let someone screw around with their medicare.
Where do you get the idea that 0 isn't already screwing around with medicare?

wkmac

Gee, you are quicker then the Tea Party, already spreading rumours around and "what if's" !

I'd not call that rumor if I were you.

WASHINGTON — Forcefully rejecting Republican budget-cutting plans, President Barack Obama on Wednesday proposed lowering the nation’s future deficits by $4 trillion over a dozen years and vowed he would not allow benefit cuts for the poor and the elderly to pay for tax breaks for the rich.

“That’s not right and it’s not going to happen as long as I’m president,” Obama declared.
While the president recommended trimming health care costs in Medicare and Medicaid, he also called for cuts in defense, an overhaul of the tax system to eliminate many loopholes enjoyed by individuals and corporations, and an end to Bush-era tax cuts for wealthier Americans.
“We have to live within our means, we have to reduce our deficit, and we have to get back on a path that will allow us to pay down our debt,” Obama said in a combative speech at George Washington University.

Obama looking at Tax Increases and Medicare Changes

New Story is dated April 13, 2011.

I'd call that screwing around if it were me!

klein

We make constant changes to our healthcare up north. Not a year passes by that we don't.
And it's always to make it more affordable, and more effecient.

Anyone not looking into it, would be nuts not to do so.
He tried hard to get a national healthcare to save money, but it didn't work out for him.
The least he can do is improve the existing national healthcare (medicare), and somehow lower costs.
Is your medicare really so superior in the US, that you pay twice as much for it, then any other major country in the world ?

Last edited:
Gee, you are quicker then the Tea Party, already spreading rumours around and "what if's" !
That kinda dispels the theory that the Tea Party does my thinking, huh....lol
Besides that, did I say he WAS messing with medicad/care ? I just asked you why you thought he wasn't. So once again, your making crap up. Are you sure you and another poster on here aren't blood related?

Last edited: