OMG! Kavanaugh Sides Evil Communist Pinko Liberals!

vantexan

Now wait a minute. Kansas your home state got it's discriminatory anti choice law shoved back in it's face by Kavanaugh so now all of a sudden you're taking a much more benevolent stand toward a woman's right to family planning services regardless of her ability to pay.
This action should help to make it more clearly understood that Roe vs. Wade is finished law and the court doesn't really want to have to go back there.
I'm as anti-abortion as ever. I just find it remarkable after all the horrendously negative things said about Kavanaugh, including by you, that he turns out to be more balanced in his approach than you claimed he would be. Guess you don't know as much as you think.

bacha29

I'm as anti-abortion as ever. I just find it remarkable after all the horrendously negative things said about Kavanaugh, including by you, that he turns out to be more balanced in his approach than you claimed he would be. Guess you don't know as much as you think.
I think that what I can say is that it could be quite awhile before any abortion cases make it to SCOTUS .

MAKAVELI

Makes you wonder why Drumpf nominated that drunken rapist, right?:happy2:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The unexpected move is clearly a shock to you conserchuks but I find it quite amusing. Then again not only did Kavanaugh side with the evil communists pinko baby killing liberals so did Roberts Then again being that he's new to the job he has an out aside from the possibility that he was too drunk to know which side he was supposed to be on. Can't hold that against him. After all he's not the first judge to be sobriety challenged.
And it's easy to libel someone when you're an anonymous jerk on a web forum.

bacha29

Oh I'm sure that he's "fair and balanced" just like Fox News. You know the Fox news motto: "We report. You decide how much of the story we left out".

vantexan

Oh I'm sure that he's "fair and balanced" just like Fox News. You know the Fox news motto: "We report. You decide how much of the story we left out".
The guy taught at liberal universities and was highly recommended by professors there. He was recognized as the best legal mind in the country outside the Supreme Court. Was the co-author of THE recognized best book on legal precedent. Had never in his entire life had any scandal affect his many confirmations to federal positions until he was picked for the Supreme Court then the long knives came out. And yet rather than being ashamed of what your party attempted to do you double down on the guy. You sneer at Christianity but Christianity would've prevented this travesty from ever happening.

newfie

Today SCOTUS refused to hear an appeal on the part of Kansas and Louisiana of a lower court ruling that prohibited those states from denying Planned Parenthood services to people on Medicaid. Can you believe it! Kavanaugh sided with those evil, communist pinko,baby killing liberals! It's only Monday and we already know what next Sunday's church sermon will be......" Those Evil Communist Pinko Baby Killing.....Conservatives".

its an interesting straw man argument. you're attempting to gloat by making an argument many conservatives made during the confirmation process.
all you're doing is validating what we said all along as you snowflakes were hysterically beating on the courts doors.
we didnt expect Kavanaugh would take political positions your side did. we expected that he would decide using constitution and existing law as his foundation.