OMICROM .

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Rhetorical alert!
WTF is going on!? Seems like the more mild the version (both Delta and Omicron were engineered-not mutations) the crazier we get!
Suicide will kill way more than ohmycron

over9five

Staff member
Thought Biden was going to crush this?
1641739733018.png

He didn't say when.....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Evidence is coming out that Omicron was developed in a South African lab.
It attacks the sinuses and does not get to the lungs , so pneumonia is not caused.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hopefully it'll run through the population very fast and by February the pandemic is essentially over.

They claim that people who recover from omicron develop immunity to other covid19 strains. But people who had other strains still get sick with omicron. At what point do we just accept they are making everything up?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Are you of the opinion pandemics last forever? Are you hoping it does?

I'm making a prediction. We get one or two other "variants of interest" between now and summer. Then they will declare an end to the pandemic, and we will get blasted with non-stop praise of how great our establishment overlords did at ending the pandemic. That will continue up through the election. This is pretty much the only way democrats and rinos stand any chance of not going extinct.

vantexan

They claim that people who recover from omicron develop immunity to other covid19 strains. But people who had other strains still get sick with omicron. At what point do we just accept they are making everything up?
People do get sick, people do die, and Omicron is so contagious that it's spreading very much like that movie with Dustin Hoffman. But it's not killing anywhere near the same rate. So hopefully it'll run through the population very quickly, cases will drop way down, and things will get back to normal. That's what happened in South Africa. Whether you believe there's a legitimate virus out there or not, the powers that be are pushing it. If cases drop to almost nothing there's no longer a weaponized pandemic to scare everyone with. At some point given the above scenario things will have to reopen. Milk it all they want but I doubt they can stretch lock downs until the election with hospitals empty. Not saying this is exactly what will happen, just hoping it plays out this way.

MAKAVELI

People do get sick, people do die, and Omicron is so contagious that it's spreading very much like that movie with Dustin Hoffman. But it's not killing anywhere near the same rate. So hopefully it'll run through the population very quickly, cases will drop way down, and things will get back to normal. That's what happened in South Africa. Whether you believe there's a legitimate virus out there or not, the powers that be are pushing it. If cases drop to almost nothing there's no longer a weaponized pandemic to scare everyone with. At some point given the above scenario things will have to reopen. Milk it all they want but I doubt they can stretch lock downs until the election with hospitals empty. Not saying this is exactly what will happen, just hoping it plays out this way.
Until the next variant.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

They can keep it going as long as they want. They told everyone the tests are phony, and people still accept the numbers without question, and even inflate them in their own minds, like certain idiot SCOTUS Justices. They have established they can do and say whatever they want, all attempts to stop them have failed.