OMICROM .

oldngray

nowhere special
That hospitals are full. BS
Untitled.png

vantexan

Which post are you quoting? It is a legitimate question, regardless. It's not the same as claiming there is no virus. I found someone on another board that explained to me how they've been sequencing covid. They don't isolate the virus like they are supposed to. They culture it in a living tissue sample, then sequence everything in the petri dish, then use computers to build a model of the genome based on probability. Still, no one has answered that legitimate question.
It's from your own post. I quoted the whole post but you said I was inferring something you never said.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's from your own post. I quoted the whole post but you said I was inferring something you never said.

It wasn't in the post you actually quoted, and I wrote that other one last night, so it wasn't fresh in my mind. You were inferring something I wasn't implying. I was asking a question, and you refuse to answer by deflecting and claiming I said things I didn't say. Asking how they know anyone ever had covid is not the same as saying there is no covid. You are reading what I write through a skewed lens. So I'll ask again. How do they know anyone ever had covid? I have already pointed out that the tests are phony, and the CDC and FDA have admitted that multiple times. So do you believe the tests work, even though they don't? Do you understand the process by which they have verified the existence of covid? I'm guessing you don't, since you can't get past the fact that none of these questions equates to me saying there is no covid.

vantexan

It wasn't in the post you actually quoted, and I wrote that other one last night, so it wasn't fresh in my mind. You were inferring something I wasn't implying. I was asking a question, and you refuse to answer by deflecting and claiming I said things I didn't say. Asking how they know anyone ever had covid is not the same as saying there is no covid. You are reading what I write through a skewed lens. So I'll ask again. How do they know anyone ever had covid? I have already pointed out that the tests are phony, and the CDC and FDA have admitted that multiple times. So do you believe the tests work, even though they don't? Do you understand the process by which they have verified the existence of covid? I'm guessing you don't, since you can't get past the fact that none of these questions equates to me saying there is no covid.
You from the very start have been calling this pandemic a hoax, etc. I think it's pretty easy to construe certain things based on your posts. Show us where government agencies have called the tests phony.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You from the very start have been calling this pandemic a hoax, etc. I think it's pretty easy to construe certain things based on your posts. Show us where government agencies have called the tests phony.

Well, if you follow my posts, as you say, you would have seen the links. By now, everyone should be aware of the facts. They aren't using either of the tests they depended on throughout most of the pandemic. Look it up on your own, so you don't have to worry about whether my sources are accurate or not. There is clearly hoaxing going on regarding the situation we find ourselves in. Still not the same as saying there is no virus. All I've ever done is question what we are being told. Except masks. Masks absolutely don't work and I have zero problem making that claim.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, if you follow my posts, as you say, you would have seen the links. By now, everyone should be aware of the facts. They aren't using either of the tests they depended on throughout most of the pandemic. Look it up on your own, so you don't have to worry about whether my sources are accurate or not. There is clearly hoaxing going on regarding the situation we find ourselves in. Still not the same as saying there is no virus. All I've ever done is question what we are being told. Except masks. Masks absolutely don't work and I have zero problem making that claim.
We’ve been played from the start.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We’ve been played from the start.

Beyond knowing that the testing data is worthless, and that masks don't work, there is just no basis for making claims about the pandemic, good or bad. The possibility that the whole thing, all the way to the existence of the virus, is made up is not entirely off the table. But I'm not making that claim. People seem to think I am, and I can only figure that's because they don't read my posts very carefully.

vantexan

Beyond knowing that the testing data is worthless, and that masks don't work, there is just no basis for making claims about the pandemic, good or bad. The possibility that the whole thing, all the way to the existence of the virus, is made up is not entirely off the table. But I'm not making that claim. People seem to think I am, and I can only figure that's because they don't read my posts very carefully.
Or not.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They lied about hospitalizations and causes of death. Now, after they realize they can do nothing about the virus, they admit that at least 75% of people that died from covid had 4 co-morbidities. The CDC website says 5% died of actual covid, so the other 20% had 3 or less co-morbidities. They’re trying to stop the fear but they created a a monster.

rickyb

i believe it bc the guys i listen to believe it.

and they use it as an excuse to push bail outs, and attacking civil liberties which is what they always do