On call 24/7

Uturn

incompetent-people-incompetent-people-everywhere.jpg

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
What are you looking to do? Change the way UPS is hiring the position; meanwhile you don’t even work for UPS?
I mean seriously, what is there not to understand? You want a foot in the door or not?
This guy has zero shot.
You saying he misunderstood when they said...

Don't call us, we'll call you

Uturn

Incompetent people with full-time, scheduled jobs....except @542thruNthru.....he's part time.

What are you looking to do? Change the way UPS is hiring the position; meanwhile you don’t even work for UPS?
I mean seriously, what is there not to understand? You want a foot in the door or not?
This guy has zero shot.
Dude
This guy has zero shot.
Your probably correct! I'm definitely over qualified do be on call 24/7. If they want safe qualified experienced drivers then hire them to drive, not sit by a phone or work inside.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Dude

Your probably correct! I'm definitely over qualified do be on call 24/7. If they want safe qualified experienced drivers then hire them to drive, not sit by a phone or work inside.
Most feeders I know love to work and pick up every shift they can. That’s what you’re signing up for at UPS feeders. Until you get some seniority, which you would be lucky to have as an off the street hire (guys wait a decade plus for feeder bids here).
You are being offered a competitive wage opportunity at the company that moves more boxes than any company in the world, and whether you agree with the methodology or not (most of us don’t), this is a old school union job where when you first start, you stfu and take your lumps until you get seniority.
Bend over.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Dude

Why don’t you write a letter to the boss
Carol Tome
55 Glenlake Parkway Atlanta GA.

Uturn

Most feeders I know love to work and pick up every shift they can. That’s what you’re signing up for at UPS feeders. Until you get some seniority, which you would be lucky to have as an off the street hire (guys wait a decade plus for feeder bids here).
You are being offered a competitive wage opportunity at the company that moves more boxes than any company in the world, and whether you agree with the methodology or not (most of us don’t), this is a old school union job where when you first start, you stfu and take your lumps until you get seniority.
Bend over.
That's not going to happen! Dude I'm in my 40s I don't have time to wait 10 years to get a schedule run. I don't have the time to STFU and take my lumps. I will just stay in the LTL industry. I thought it was going to be a great opportunity starting out. P

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's not going to happen! Dude I'm in my 40s I don't have time to wait 10 years to get a schedule run. I don't have the time to STFU and take my lumps. I will just stay in the LTL industry. I thought it was going to be a great opportunity starting out. P
108B089B-FED0-4408-86EC-CB0A8DB8BA36.gif
B7339AB3-D507-4F33-83F7-4B5A29495BAD.gif
0F392FF3-9ECE-45A6-9973-55FD0B36569D.gif

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Now you know big dawg. Welcome to thunderdome