On MSNBC No Less

rickyb

The most recent report I read (from Hamas' reported numbers) were about 32k dead and 19k civilians, but that was a few weeks ago. 60% civilians and some of those are men, you're just making :censored2: up.
i havent heard anything which portion was civilians. only 33% of hamas is dead if i recall. but when i google it the number is 70% women and children dead.

rickyb

Come on rickyb, can you find something that at least matches Nanjing Massacre - Wikipedia
actually gaza genocide is approaching the low end of nanjin massacre estimates which is 40,000

1714437533459.png

i like it when you guys post links to satanic acts of massacres. its important we understand the evil in all of us including our allies.

rickyb

Palestinians were let into Israel from Gaza to work every day until October 7th.
this is the first answer on google which agrees with my other post on israel page by al jazeera and norm finkelsteins assertion that gaza is a concentration camp or chris hedges description as the worlds largest open air prison.:

1714446884001.png

vantexan

this is the first answer on google which agrees with my other post on israel page by al jazeera and norm finkelsteins assertion that gaza is a concentration camp or chris hedges description as the worlds largest open air prison.:

View attachment 482119
Israel allowed Gazans to go to work in Israel after they passed through checkpoints. You know why? Because the Palestinians were prone to attacking Israelis.

rickyb

Israel allowed Gazans to go to work in Israel after they passed through checkpoints. You know why? Because the Palestinians were prone to attacking Israelis.
based on teh first result on google, the al jazeera article i posted, and journalists i listened to, basically no one got in and out of gaza

where is your result on google hmmm

tourists24

israeli occupies other countries. they defend the occupation.
Pretty good lil Cliff Notes version to some history

vantexan

based on teh first result on google, the al jazeera article i posted, and journalists i listened to, basically no one got in and out of gaza

where is your result on google hmmm
I watched a report showing Gazans coming through a tunnel past guards behind bulletproof glass who were scanning them. Sorry you've been lied to by people with an agenda.