On MSNBC No Less

vantexan

based on teh first result on google, the al jazeera article i posted, and journalists i listened to, basically no one got in and out of gaza

where is your result on google hmmm
I just Googled "were Gazans allowed to work in Israel." Either you asked the wrong question or you're lying. Quite a few websites came up talking about it.

Box Ox

I watched a report showing Gazans coming through a tunnel past guards behind bulletproof glass who were scanning them. Sorry you've been lied to by people with an agenda.

Egypt is probably concerned about tunnels the Israelis might find if they go into Rafah.

rickyb

I watched a report showing Gazans coming through a tunnel past guards behind bulletproof glass who were scanning them. Sorry you've been lied to by people with an agenda.
theres 2.2 million. so your statement supports my assertion that basically no one does it.

rickyb

So you really didn't do a search. Google is easily accessed. Look for yourself.
why wouldnt you post it lol. wow 7000.

1714516234389.png

populatoin 2.2 million. supports what ive been posting that very few get in and out.

the concentration camp began after hamas was elected.

vantexan

why wouldnt you post it lol. wow 7000.

View attachment 482213
populatoin 2.2 million. supports what ive been posting that very few get in and out.

the concentration camp began after hamas was elected.
Gaza has to have its own economy, not be completely dependent on Israel. And Israel was right to revoke passes. Hamas controlled Gaza and its in their charter that they intend to destroy Israel. The Palestinians are in the predicament they are because the refuse to live peacefully.

rickyb

Gaza has to have its own economy, not be completely dependent on Israel. And Israel was right to revoke passes. Hamas controlled Gaza and its in their charter that they intend to destroy Israel. The Palestinians are in the predicament they are because the refuse to live peacefully.
in case you forgot what were talking about, were talking about whether a normal amount of people are allowed to leave gaza which is your assertion, or whether a small amount of people are allowed to leave gaza, since hamas came to power.

vantexan

in case you forgot what were talking about, were talking about whether a normal amount of people are allowed to leave gaza which is your assertion, or whether a small amount of people are allowed to leave gaza, since hamas came to power.
I never claimed anything but that Gazans were allowed to work in Israel until the October 7th attack. You, on the other hand, have claimed from the start Gaza is an open air prison. That they were trapped there and not allowed out. You have never claimed Gazans were allowed to work in Israel.

rickyb

I never claimed anything but that Gazans were allowed to work in Israel until the October 7th attack. You, on the other hand, have claimed from the start Gaza is an open air prison. That they were trapped there and not allowed out. You have never claimed Gazans were allowed to work in Israel.
essentially trapped since hamas was elected. that does mean a small fraction get out including for things you listed like work.

do you agree?

rickyb

Why won't Egypt let in Gazans even when an Israeli operation in Rafah is sure to come?
something to do with their politics and hamas coming from the muslim brotherhood which some egyptian politicains dont like

make no mistake about it: the secretary of state and israel has been shopping these gazans around.

with egypt, they are in debt to america i believe.