On road-sup shagging a trip?

kingOFchester

I don't know many drivers that deliver with an ID flapping around on a lanyard.
Also doesn't seem familiar with how the hand truck operates.
And, once the hand truck is loaded, isn't that pole going to hinder the lifting of the hand truck?

Has to be a sup. The same sup that gave the PCM a few hours before video.

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
What does whoever filmed that expect to get out of filming and uploading it? Never understood why people do that.

ManInBrown

What an idiot. In this day and age of people filming everything, why would a driver ever handle packages in that fashion? Total disgrace. We make EXCELLENT money to do the job the "right way". I'm truly amazed when I see things like this

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
It looks like the safety committee chairman.

He just found out....

All his (company) butt kissing, just got him another 100 stops.

-Bug-

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
And, once the hand truck is loaded, isn't that pole going to hinder the lifting of the hand truck?

Man, that guy should see the inside of a UPS sorting facility.

It's amazing how few :censored2:s are given when you're getting dogged by a weenie in a polo shirt while making $8.50/hour (now $10, just speaking from personal experience."

The hub managers damage way more packages then any single PTer by jamming the belts and crushing hundreds and ripping boxes to pieces. All the while saying do not turn off the belts.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Really, Dave. You never threw a box or three in frustration?

He doesn't, he keeps a picture of Rowdy hanging from the rearview monitor, that when he's feeling bad he goes and talks to it to mellow out.

The video doesn't look THAT bad in all actuality. Waiting for the typical Upstate response "Good thing you went to feeders"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Anyone condoning the video needs to take a long, hard look at their own delivery routine. The only thing acceptable in that video is the appearance of the driver.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Wow you determined he was a Sup just by watching the video?

Here is what I got out of the video, he is one pissed driver and he is taking his frustration out on the packages and the hand cart he keeps slamming on the ground. Seem familiar? Been there - done that.

Wow you determined he was a Sup just by watching the video?

Here is what I got out of the video, he is one :censored2: driver and he is taking his frustration out on the packages and the hand cart he keeps slamming on the ground. Seem familiar? Been there - done that.
014782d24313c0ba50d84a70e51bf82f.jpeg