On road sup

Dr.Brownz

6 months. Package car driver only
You will work more hours for less money. They will say you will get paid for OT as an on road and then pressure you into not filing the paperwork to get paid properly. As an onroad you can be fired for any reason, you don't have the union to protect you from corporate scum. Onroads are oncall 24/7 so when the DM tells you to get out of bed at 2am and drive 3 hours to a nearby center to help out you have to do it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You will work more hours for less money. They will say you will get paid for OT as an on road and then pressure you into not filing the paperwork to get paid properly. As an onroad you can be fired for any reason, you don't have the union to protect you from corporate scum. Onroads are oncall 24/7 so when the DM tells you to get out of bed at 2am and drive 3 hours to a nearby center to help out you have to do it.
:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

That's funny right there. Damn, I never even saw those forms. Hey @Old Man Jingles , do you have any spare FT management OT pay forms you could fax over, maybe I can get retro pay...
Silly stuff but consider the source.
Another hate filled driver making stuff up.
Only happens here a couple dozen times a day.

Mr.Brown1982

That sounds fun sign me up. NOT!!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
literally none of that is true

Some of it's potentially partially true. Non of it is completely true.
They send our sups all the time to centers that are having troubles or are short handed.
They cover on preload when needed. They was sent half way across the state during peak. And some of them get sent out for the ready team or whatever the Hell you call it.

dudebro

Management is where UPS employees go to hide. There is only one way things get delivered... and it doesn't happen sitting in the office all day.

Maybe, but someone has to tell the driver to go across the street and do the pickup that's "not theirs" and listen to them gripe and moan that it isn't their pickup, why should they have to do it, how much does Harris have on his car, you coulda sent him here, etc.

Or, just deal with the other character on here who visits a friend for 20 minutes off route and isn't even smart enough to do it on lunch.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Maybe, but someone has to tell the driver to go across the street and do the pickup that's "not theirs" and listen to them gripe and moan that it isn't their pickup, why should they have to do it, how much does Harris have on his car, you coulda sent him here, etc.

Or, just deal with the other character on here who visits a friend for 20 minutes off route and isn't even smart enough to do it on lunch.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

brownIEman

They send our sups all the time to centers that are having troubles or are short handed.
They cover on preload when needed. They was sent half way across the state during peak. And some of them get sent out for the ready team or whatever the Hell you call it.

Not the same as being on call 24/7. A DM calling me at 2AM to get out of bed would be welcome to leave a voice mail and I'd have called him or her back after I got into work. Probably.