On The Plus Side...

MassWineGuy

After exhaustive research and returns, I (think) that I’ve finally found a great pair of shoes for work and beyond. I’ve been wearing a pair of Scarpa Moraines for about a week. Very comfortable, excellent support. A little stiff, but they are hiking shoes, after all. Gore-Tex lined, but haven’t had a good chance to test that.

I know you’ve all been waiting for this. You may breathe again.

AB831

After exhaustive research and returns, I (think) that I’ve finally found a great pair of shoes for work and beyond. I’ve been wearing a pair of Scarpa Moraines for about a week. Very comfortable, excellent support. A little stiff, but they are hiking shoes, after all. Gore-Tex lined, but haven’t had a good chance to test that.

I know you’ve all been waiting for this. You may breathe again.

Those little $9 metatarsal pads that Walmart sells make all the difference to me. Those things are miraculous. I could wear flip flops to work and be okay as long as I have those pads on

HedleyLamarr

On the plus side, I have 3 or 4 opportunities every day to check on the TP supply at the Walgreens and Dollar General stores on my route. No kidding, I have about 1 weeks worth at my house, and I haven't been able to find any anywhere. Obviously, I am not supposed to go shopping while makings pup or deliveries, but I am really worried we will run out at my house, so I am taking every opportunity to find some.

rod

Retired 22 years
On the plus side, I have 3 or 4 opportunities every day to check on the TP supply at the Walgreens and Dollar General stores on my route. No kidding, I have about 1 weeks worth at my house, and I haven't been able to find any anywhere. Obviously, I am not supposed to go shopping while makings pup or deliveries, but I am really worried we will run out at my house, so I am taking every opportunity to find some.
You best get on Amazon and order some while they still have it.

ManInBrown

I don’t understand the fascination with TP. A roll lasts like a month. It’s one of those things where in the very beginning of this crisis people were hoarding it, and everyone just followed.

SmithBarney

I don’t understand the fascination with TP. A roll lasts like a month. It’s one of those things where in the very beginning of this crisis people were hoarding it, and everyone just followed.
I don't understand either... you must live alone ;) a whole month for a roll? 4 person household here, about a roll every two weeks per bathroom.

On another note, I did buy 3 packages(18rolls) and sent them to a nurse friend, who because of all the selling craziness can't get any TP... so I shipped TP...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I lucked out today when delivering to a Big Lots. I saw people in line with both toilet paper AND paper towels. I got one of each. Lol.