"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

jaker

trolling
Was there any improvement after you brought this concern up?

Have you ever suffered from a heat related illness/ injury or signs and/or symptoms of one as a result of this concern of yours?
No there was no improvement , that's why I ask you what to do

No I didn't suffer any heat related problems because I have been doing this job long enough to know how to deal with the heat

So again what am I supposed to do

Integrity

Binge Poster
No there was no improvement , that's why I ask you what to do

No I didn't suffer any heat related problems because I have been doing this job long enough to know how to deal with the heat

So again what am I supposed to do

If you never suffered any heat related problems why is this safety concern of yours?

SafetyFirst

so ... unless you've suffered an accident or an injury there is no safety concern? so can i say that i've never had a knee issue so i don't have to use the hand rail anymore?

Integrity

Binge Poster
so ... unless you've suffered an accident or an injury there is no safety concern? so can i say that i've never had a knee issue so i don't have to use the hand rail anymore?
Using a hand rail as part of the SWM of 3 points of contact must be used at all times per training.

You are trying to take the about comment to Jaker out of context.

I will see what his response is.

Do you have concerns about heat issues?

SafetyFirst

you're using the same principal ... that if nothing bad has happened, how could there possibly be a concern? "it's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye" ... ever heard that one?

SafetyFirst

what you said is the equivalent of, you've never been killed in an accident while texting and driving, so what is your safety concern? it'd illogical, you can try and dress it up however you want but that's what you said in it's simplest form.

Integrity

Binge Poster
what you said is the equivalent of, you've never been killed in an accident while texting and driving, so what is your safety concern? it'd illogical, you can try and dress it up however you want but that's what you said in it's simplest form.
Texting and driving was never brought up by this poster. You are not making sense to me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I haven't responded because I don't know how to respond to it

You have really showed your true colors on that post
If you don't know how to respond to why something that is not an issue with you is a concern of yours, then I guess it can't be much of a concern of yours.

Remember you brought it up.

jaker

trolling
If you don't know how to respond to why something that is not an issue with you is a concern of yours, then I guess it can't be much of a concern of yours.

Remember you brought it up.
I didn't know how to respond to a typical management answer

Since you don't have a issue then there is no problem , I am talking about prevention but it's clear you don't care about safety until it happens and I thought safety was to prevent

It is clear that you don't care about anybody safety and only use this forum for your own personal agenda to stir up problems that can't never be fixed because of people like you

Last edited:

jaker

trolling
If you never suffered any heat related problems why is this safety concern of yours?

We have the DOK for preventing , we have so many safety things for preventing

But for some reason we can't figure out how to prevent the back of the truck being 130 , we can't figure out that giving preload more time can reduce the time spent in the back

So what does ups do come up with a stupid 19sec time frame for the door being open and it only becomes a concern in the summer months

Heat exhausting is a safety issue and the only thing being done is drink more water

bham brown

Prevention of heat related injuries or illness is big nowadays.

You no doubt have been trained in how to prevent them.

You could start preventing them by NOT putting 12 hours of work on the truck. As with all you cubicle dwellers and yes boys, you think it's all up to the drivers. We do our part. How about management doing their part??

integrity, you might wanna run along now. I'm sure your mom has that meatloaf ready for you.