"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
They gave our guys extra room to put the freaking furniture sets we allow in our system. Prior to that we had to have a bulk car at the end of the belt to put the oversized pieces in and then re-run them at the end of the sort.

Here's a safety tip. Build a new building for centers who have outgrown their building before we even allowed over 70s/oversized boxes. Because egress probably wasn't an issue when we really were a small package company.
I thought you said you were able to maintain adequate egress. Are you having difficulty maintaining egress compliance?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I thought you said you were able to maintain adequate egress. Are you having difficulty maintaining egress compliance?
Nope, we found a solution. But you safety guys, look at one thing, not the big picture. It was overkill for a solution that worked.

You should know that one, "Get the big picture" gotta make sure our drivers know that.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
What level of management is directly responsible to hold the sort sups accountable to ensure safe work methods are followed?
Are you saying safe work methods aren't being followed? But they're rostered, signed, and in the book. They have to be followed in that case, right?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nope, we found a solution. But you safety guys, look at one thing, not the big picture. It was overkill for a solution that worked.

You should know that one, "Get the big picture" gotta make sure our drivers know that.
I do know a little about Space and Visibilty training however what does that have to do with egress compliance? You complained about an overkill. We're you given a reason why these additional platforms are required?

Last edited: