"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
You know what you know and you don't know what you don't know. The same goes for me. I hope we can agree on this. But oh well.

jaker

trolling
Hell he won't even answer that he is a ups employee.
But he has come to know many people on BC , but no one has come to know him

Wonder why that is could it be because he never answers question and he only post topics and then disappears until he post another topic not to be answered

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ok then what is your job at ups since no one knows and you never answer the question
I have shared this information privately with those I have developed a working relationship with.

For those that are serious I get serious with, for those that just want a place to spew adolescent banter I will dialogue with to a degree but I certainly will not entertain a more serious adult type relationship.

I judge no one for this I just choose what I choose because that is where I personally find myself in life.

I recognize the limitations of an online community especially one that exists and is probably used primarily by UPSers. I have been around UPSers for a long, long time and that should say enough about types that are on the BC. People for the most part just struggling to get through life.

Peace!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have shared this information privately with those I have developed a working relationship with.

For those that are serious I get serious with, for those that just want a place to spew adolescent banter I will dialogue with to a degree but I certainly will not entertain a more serious adult type relationship.

I judge no one for this I just choose what I choose because that is where I personally find myself in life.

I recognize the limitations of an online community especially one that exists and is probably used primarily by UPSers. I have been around UPSers for a long, long time and that should say enough about types that are on the BC. People for the most part just struggling to get through life.

Peace!
Struggling to get through life?????

What?

jaker

trolling

Peace!
So what was the answer again , if you didn't get what I was asking let me try it again

What do you do at ups , it's a simple question but for some reason you make it hard

How can anyone trust what you have to say or so call doing what you say when you can't answer a very simple question

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So what was the answer again , if you didn't get what I was asking let me try it again

What do you do at ups , it's a simple question but for some reason you make it hard
Maybe without a question mark he doesn't realize it's a question you're asking? Lol

jaker

trolling
I have been through this many times. I will not share this in the public forum. Next question.
So you want people to share with you their problems and help your topics , but you can't share a simple answer about what you do at ups

So like I said before you post up these questions and you don't answer them and then you disappear for awhile again not sharing in any thread except the ones you start

Repeat and rinse again and again

Integrity

Binge Poster
If you can point out topic related questions that I did not answer I will try to do so. I will not answer questions that are personal. "Principles above personalities" is a slogan I like.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
So far in this thread. Not one thing about your point. I really don't know why anyone even answers anything you post. Around and around again. Nothing