"On Topic"- How can you be terminated if you've already quit?

J.R.

I'm asking for a friend. My friend quite in June. He got a message from his boss asking him to come back earlier this month and then another one saying that he needed to make a decision otherwise he would be terminated. How can he be terminated if he quit his job? I am just as confused as he is. What should he do?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I'm asking for a friend. My friend quite in June. He got a message from his boss asking him to come back earlier this month and then another one saying that he needed to make a decision otherwise he would be terminated. How can he be terminated if he quit his job? I am just as confused as he is. What should he do?

Why did you quit

Indecisi0n

If he quit what do you care?

J.R.

I didn't quit. I was working with my best friend since high school and he left for school or something like that .

J.R.

Or something like that?

@cheryl
Yeah I know he's going to school and he mentioned not sure how to juggle school schedule with work when he was there. He also looked for another job but he never said if he got it or not and I didn't want to bug him at the time.