On TV??

UPS Lifer

Wow! You are old! I was 9 or 10 when those shows were on. So did you ever pick up Haley's plagerized Roots manuscripts?

I was lucky enough to start driving the day after I turned 21 which was EXACTLY 35 years ago today!

Be careful what you say about being old .... it comes faster than you think. One day you blink and you wonder who that old guy is staring at you in the mirror than you jump back when you remember it is YOU!
:surprise:

HazMatMan

Went to a taping of William friend. Buckley show (Firing Line I believe) back in the 80's in high school, watched the airing but couldn't really see myself, but did hear the can I kicked at my friend sitting next to me, lol. The movie Quiz Show was shot right on my old block in Queens, NY (true story folks) Redford came to the door and everything (true story folks, I kid you not) could have been an extra in the movie but didn't do it. Was on the radio twice, once after 97 strike, and once when the Red Sox came back from 3 games down to beat the Yanks, I know Local804, you still get choked up about that one, lol..