One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see it a Sat with an even number day , can someone remind me just which id I'm supposed to use today ?

And this leap year extra day is going to really screw up my schedule of who to post as .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
:censored2: old man shouldn't have taken off and he'd be alive today.
From watching the video , no one really made an attempt to stop him at first . He tried to communicate with the first group but they never responded to his requests .

I'll be awaiting the jury's verdict in this case .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/set-up-assassination-alleged-in-fbi-kill-shots/

The family of Robert LaVoy Finicum, 55, who was killed by police in connection with a protest occupation of federal property in Oregon, have lashed out at the government’s official justification for his death, charging it was a “set up assassination.”

Critics point out police investigators in Bend, Oregon, said one FBI agent was suspected of lying about the shooting. And Finicum’s supporters suspect four other agents may have helped cover up misbehavior.

“They shot my husband, they left him lying in the snowbank – no medical assistance, no charges, no arraignment, no preliminary hearing, no indictment, and no trial by a jury – and should they just walk free? It just is not right,” Jeanette Finicum said in a statement released only hours after the FBI and Oregon state police presented their arguments.

A number of people have been kept in solitary confinement since their arrests for the standoff on charges ranging from impeding officers to intimidation and threats.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well, let's see:

No one from the BLM crowd has taken up armed resistance against the government in a similar fashion.

Finicum etc. are domestic terrorists.

Or rather, were.
Ok , how many shots did these protester fire at the gov't ?
But the BLM does cause riots and burn up cars and burn down buildings , ok not gov't just privately owned stuff .
So I guess they get a pass .

BrownArmy

But the BLM does cause riots and burn up cars and burn down buildings , ok not gov't just privately owned stuff .
So I guess they get a pass .

These two situations are not analogous - apples and dump-trucks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess the cops should have waited for him to pull the gun he was reaching for and shoot at them? After he yelled at them "you're gonna have to shoot me!" ???

If you want to fight a government armed to the teeth, and want the law to be on your side, you better not be armed too, because it just gives them a legal excuse to shoot you.