OOPS, WINDMILLS FREEZE, NO POWER, MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCTION FAIL!

fishtm2001

“The Texas electric grid is not secure,” said Fleming, a Texas conservative activist and executive director of a group called Grassroots America pointing out that lawmakers “have been talking about shoring up/protecting the Texas electric grid for THREE legislative sessions (6 yrs),” but “every session special energy interests kill the bills with Republicans in charge ... Our politicians spend too much time listening to monied lobbyists & political consultants. Not enough time actually listening to real people.”

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
“The Texas electric grid is not secure,” said Fleming, a Texas conservative activist and executive director of a group called Grassroots America pointing out that lawmakers “have been talking about shoring up/protecting the Texas electric grid for THREE legislative sessions (6 yrs),” but “every session special energy interests kill the bills with Republicans in charge ... Our politicians spend too much time listening to monied lobbyists & political consultants. Not enough time actually listening to real people.”
That guy sounds like a RINO. The fact is that AOC tricked them into buying faulty wind turbines from China.

fishtm2001

Because with Trump and Rush gone he's one of the few left who effectively calls out Democrats on what they're doing to the country. Which is why the Dems are jumping on this.
This past December, Cruz attacked Austin Mayor Steve Adler for going to Cabo, Mexico, during the coronavirus pandemic. In a speech in 2015, Cruz said "if the only terrorists attacked a golf course, that might actually get the White House's attention. Holy cow, this is serious!" "I think the President should actually stand up and do his job as commander-in-chief, should spend less time on the golf course and more time doing the job to which he was elected," Cruz told reporters in Iowa in August 2014, when asked about the President vacationing in Martha's Vineyard.

Macbrother

This past December, Cruz attacked Austin Mayor Steve Adler for going to Cabo, Mexico, during the coronavirus pandemic. In a speech in 2015, Cruz said "if the only terrorists attacked a golf course, that might actually get the White House's attention. Holy cow, this is serious!" "I think the President should actually stand up and do his job as commander-in-chief, should spend less time on the golf course and more time doing the job to which he was elected," Cruz told reporters in Iowa in August 2014, when asked about the President vacationing in Martha's Vineyard.
Cruz is indeed well practiced at having egg on his face. I love how sympathetic and understanding certain people can be of politicians, depending on whether they have an R, or D next to their name.
So if left wingers hadn't waged an irrational war against nuclear power, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Liberals killed the clear solution to the fossil fuel dilemma they believe exists.
I think this bears repeating. 4th generation nuclear could revolutionize energy in our country.

vantexan

And? The mayor of Austin is to Austin what the president is to the country. He's at the helm of administering policy and directing relief efforts. For a mayor telling his constituents not to travel while he's secretly taping that in Mexico is why his hypocrisy was pointed out. As for Cruz he took his daughters to Cancun and was planning to stay until Saturday with them. He came back sooner and obviously the optics didn't look good. But in no way is that similar to what the Austin mayor did. As for playing golf, both presidents played too much. And it's hypocritical to point out what Obama did and not criticize Trump for doing similar. Guess what, Washington is full of hypocrites.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And? The mayor of Austin is to Austin what the president is to the country. He's at the helm of administering policy and directing relief efforts. For a mayor telling his constituents not to travel while he's secretly taping that in Mexico is why his hypocrisy was pointed out. As for Cruz he took his daughters to Cancun and was planning to stay until Saturday with them. He came back sooner and obviously the optics didn't look good. But in no way is that similar to what the Austin mayor did. As for playing golf, both presidents played too much. And it's hypocritical to point out what Obama did and not criticize Trump for doing similar. Guess what, Washington is full of hypocrites.

I'd much rather presidents play golf than actually do anything. I'd also much rather everyone expect it from presidents.

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
If we're going to electrify everything then nuclear has to be part of the solution. But how much histrionics must we go through, how many grid failures, before we get there?
Who cares about grid failures if you can afford to jet off to a Ritz Carlton in a better climate and have a constituency dumb enough to believe you didn't?