OOPS, WINDMILLS FREEZE, NO POWER, MAJOR ENERGY PRODUCTION FAIL!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Co2 is a greenhouse gas, right? That explains the climate changing for the colder? Oh that didn't pan out, ummm.... quick, um yeah, CO2 now causes the climate to shift more rapidly, there is no scientific explanation for this, but trust us, 97% of people whose jobs we threatened agree.

Oh, and if you disagree, you hate little autistic girls.
Every liberal scientist in the 1970's world was so sure of global cooling. We were sure to be one big ice ball by now! It was a done deal!

OOPS.

rod

Retired 22 years
Every liberal scientist in the 1970's world was so sure of global cooling. We were sure to be one big ice ball by now! It was a done deal!

OOPS.
It looks like they were more right than the global warming crowd.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oh yes, they were ever so sure...

swemson120727c.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s kind of like a winter tradition to let the roads get bad so we get the day off from work to go drive around on them doing stuff.
Poor liberal schmucks in the northeast huffing cardboard all winter long in conditions far worse than what I get the day off for.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand what the fuss is all about.
I've posted about the same thing that happened in the UK, some years ago.
A very bad cold front settled over the land knocking out all the windmills.

Didn't anyone take notice ??????

vantexan

I spent 4 long years in Grand Forks..I still remember a weatherman named Dewey Bergquist back in the early 70’s...He had an weird sense of humor also..
I was up there for the sugar beet harvest in Sept/Oct. It's developed pretty nicely with a great downtown.