openly gay drivers

wilberforce15

Attachments

• Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    145.8 KB · Views: 66

wilberforce15

Sort of but what's funny is you had to go to a dictionary from 1828... How pathetic is that. Let me guess you think the earth is flat also.
How ignorant could you possibly be?

Eratosthenes not only knew the earth was round, but estimated its circumference very closely around 200 BC.

Every educated person in teh world knew the world was round thousands of years ago.

You've been taught a lot of stupid things.

wilberforce15

I could say the same thing to you. :)
Except I just demostrated that your understanding of scientific history was off by millennia.

There is no one in 1828 who thought the earth was flat.

There was no one educated 2000 years ago who thought that.

You're profoundly ignorant. Can you recognize that?

542thruNthru

Come on man, you only have to go back to a dictionary from a few years ago to see the removal of biological sex from the definition.
I didn't really care enough to even try and look. I'm more just having fun because this is a forum for package delivery drivers and fake Warren Buffett takes it all so seriously. Lol

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't really care enough to even try and look. I'm more just having fun because this is a forum for package delivery drivers and fake Warren Buffett takes it all so seriously. Lol
Ah, didn't realize we were just :censored2:ing around here. Okay let me start over:
What the hell is openly gay?
Trannies who bump uglies with people of the gender they switched from.

I think that's how that works....
I dunno, ask @542thruNthru, he's a californian, he probably has a dozen or so at his building.

542thruNthru

Ah, didn't realize we were just *ing around here. Okay let me start over:

Trannies who bump uglies with people of the gender they switched from.

I think that's how that works....
I dunno, ask @542thruNthru, he's a californian, he probably has a dozen or so at his building.
I believe we have 2. I don't know I'll ask one of them tonight when I'm recharging with a Gatorade and a P3 protein pack.