Ops Manager Busted

Artee

ONLY? that's 3 times what I made last year, and yes I'm a FT CRR with less than 10 years service... sign me up.. maybe.

You do know that if you are making only $21k a year that is just a little over $10 an hour. I bet in most locations handlers start at $10 an hour. If you are in a fly over state $60k might seem like a lot, but if you are on either coast you are not getting rich on that amount.

dezguy

You do know that if you are making only $21k a year that is just a little over $10 an hour. I bet in most locations handlers start at $10 an hour. If you are in a fly over state $60k might seem like a lot, but if you are on either coast you are not getting rich on that amount.

I'm in a pretty depressed area and even then, $60 000 isn't a whole lot of money.

OverTheGate

Package handlers start at 10.58 where I'm at.

SmithBarney

It looks like you caught someone in a lie.
I hope you don't mean me, I wish I was lying but my w2 says otherwise.

Lets do some quick rough math.
Bottom Scale estimated pay 15.30/hr
(27hr) 40hr Work Week
($413) 612 Before taxes
($344) 510 After taxes
($254) 420 After Insurance ~$90
($13,208)21,840 Take home pay.

Taxes based on ~%20, not taking into account local state levels which vary.
Insurance Based roughly on what I pay.(I pay more)

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I hope you don't mean me, I wish I was lying but my w2 says otherwise.

Lets do some quick rough math.
Bottom Scale estimated pay 15.30/hr
(27hr) 40hr Work Week
($413) 612 Before taxes
($344) 510 After taxes
($254) 420 After Insurance ~$90
($13,208)21,840 Take home pay.

Taxes based on ~%20, not taking into account local state levels which vary.
Insurance Based roughly on what I pay.(I pay more)

If you are FT, you are guaranteed pay for 35 hours of pay each week. That's $27,846 a year. Actually, it's more because your paid days off are all paid at 8 hrs per. If you are FT and are getting paid for less than 35 hours a week, it's because you are electing to turn down available work and having your guaranteed minimum cancelled as a result.

So let's do some quick math. What was your gross income in your most recent year as a FT courier?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, right.

Sure. You're the one telling us now that Peak wasn't a cluster, when it's easily proved FedEx completely blew-it. I guess the cover-up is in full swing. "Pretend it didn't happen" is the new mantra. Well, it did happen Shill. Keep trying to bury the facts.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sure. You're the one telling us now that Peak wasn't a cluster, when it's easily proved FedEx completely blew-it. I guess the cover-up is in full swing. "Pretend it didn't happen" is the new mantra. Well, it did happen Shill. Keep trying to bury the facts.
Maybe "Thunder" will chime in with his opinion.

Sent using BrownCafe App

SmithBarney

If you are FT, you are guaranteed pay for 35 hours of pay each week. That's $27,846 a year. Actually, it's more because your paid days off are all paid at 8 hrs per. If you are FT and are getting paid for less than 35 hours a week, it's because you are electing to turn down available work and having your guaranteed minimum cancelled as a result.

So let's do some quick math. What was your gross income in your most recent year as a FT courier?

well I couldn't remember the guarantee was 35... but I'll tell you what my take home was nearly identical to the 40hr one listed... now I guess alot depends on the route and pay, as there are some crrs who made 56k gross last yr, but that crr also makes $7 more an hour than starting wage(and takes the lowest insurance). and regularly books 10+ hours of OT a week.

Its a fruitless argument, nothing will come of it, just like the SFA. I know what my check says each week. It's a real shame FedEx cannot provide a livable wage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe "Thunder" will chime in with his opinion.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Yeah. Funny how Dano forgets about his imaginary pal. My guess is that he has been directed to present our Peak as an incredible success story.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJinx

I don't think one's salary is the issue here. Whether you make $15K~ or $100K+, it isn't worth it to try and steal stuff. Good luck finding another job with a criminal conviction when you inevitably get caught.

59 Dano

Oh, there were problems. Epic cluster? Nope.

59 Dano

well I couldn't remember the guarantee was 35... but I'll tell you what my take home was nearly identical to the 40hr one listed... now I guess alot depends on the route and pay, as there are some crrs who made 56k gross last yr, but that crr also makes $7 more an hour than starting wage(and takes the lowest insurance). and regularly books 10+ hours of OT a week.

Its a fruitless argument, nothing will come of it, just like the SFA. I know what my check says each week. It's a real shame FedEx cannot provide a livable wage.

In other words, managers making $62,000 a year aren't making 3x what you make. Is that what you're trying to say?

59 Dano

Yeah. Funny how Dano forgets about his imaginary pal. My guess is that he has been directed to present our Peak as an incredible success story. What a sorry-ass MF.

LOL, what a dope you are. Thunder came in here to disagree with me and you think I made him up? To DISAGREE with me? HERE??? LOL, why would I invent a dummy to argue with when there are real life dummies here to argue with?

If you ever grow a pair, maybe a brain will come with them.

SmithBarney

In other words, managers making $62,000 a year aren't making 3x what you make. Is that what you're trying to say?
If a manager is taking home 62k, and I'm taking home 20k yes a manager is bringing in 3x what I make.
You must be good at your job Dano..