Option days by mistake

H

htown0721

I just recently recieved a check for my option days, however I never requested them, is it possible to get them back?

rocket man

How did you go a whole year with out taking them? please say how its done. Theres nothing wrong with it . you must be burnt out from a long year>?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Had three vacation days left this year and was planning on taking them next week. Bastards paid them out to me the first week in December. Was told that I would have to use next years vacation days if I wanted any days off between Christmas and New years. Too soon in the year for me to burn any paid time off so I plan on being sick a day or two next week. That God for mental health days!

Johney

Had three vacation days left this year and was planning on taking them next week. Bastards paid them out to me the first week in December. Was told that I would have to use next years vacation days if I wanted any days off between Christmas and New years. Too soon in the year for me to burn any paid time off so I plan on being sick a day or two next week. That God for mental health days!
How can they tell you to use 2012 vacation days in 2011? You don't get your option days until the new year and if you wanted next week off you needed to pick it last year.We have a couple guys off next week on vacation. They picked it last year.

Re-Raise

I am off this week, and I selected it as one of my vacation weeks last November. I also chose to break my optional week into individual 10 hr paid days and I have one left. They told me it will be on this week's check.

Because Christmas falls on a Tuesday next year, the week between Christmas and New Years will not be available for vacation next year.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How can they tell you to use 2012 vacation days in 2011? You don't get your option days until the new year and if you wanted next week off you needed to pick it last year.We have a couple guys off next week on vacation. They picked it last year.

Both the company AND the union screwed up last year and did not include next week in last years vacation picks. If you wanted next week as a vacation in our center it had to be picked as a vacation in the 2012 calender year. Regardless, I will only be working one day next week to get my week of pension credit and health insurance paid for.

Re-Raise

Both the company AND the union screwed up last year and did not include next week in last years vacation picks. If you wanted next week as a vacation in our center it had to be picked as a vacation in the 2012 calender year. Regardless, I will only be working one day next week to get my week of pension credit and health insurance paid for.

It was included at my center. I took it as 1 of my 2011 vacation weeks.

Johney

That's funny because on our vacation schedule for 2012 the first week available for the year is w/e 1/7 2012. Week after next.

brownelf

our option days are good thru the end of April, we get 2 more on May 1 of each year. Our unused SVD days get paid off after Thankgiving, this week is part of our 2012 vacation picks.