Optional Days

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Our admin lady asked me if I wanted to take my optionals as a whole week vacation or break them up this year and I opted to break them up. On the old paystub I see:

VAC 2.00 W OPD 24.00 H OTH 40.00 H

So, looks like 2 vaca weeks (already picked them), 3 optional days and 1 week of sick time?

If you opt to take the optionals as a week does that affect your sick days or am I reading this wrong? (I'm in New England) I don't really take time off other than vacations so never really paid attention to how it works.

UPS Preloader

Our admin lady asked me if I wanted to take my optionals as a whole week vacation or break them up this year and I opted to break them up. On the old paystub I see:

VAC 2.00 W OPD 24.00 H OTH 40.00 H

So, looks like 2 vaca weeks (already picked them), 3 optional days and 1 week of sick time?

If you opt to take the optionals as a week does that affect your sick days or am I reading this wrong? (I'm in New England) I don't really take time off other than vacations so never really paid attention to how it works.

If you opted for the extra week they would have used your 3 optional days and 2 sick days.