Opw

Birdblue

i was wondering I asked in the middle of last week to take my opw for this current week and I was wondering can management take steps to fire me if they wanted to? I was just wondering because they keep like leaving little signs that they can to scare me.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
i was wondering I asked in the middle of last week to take my opw for this current week and I was wondering can management take steps to fire me if they wanted to? I was just wondering because they keep like leaving little signs that they can to scare me.

They are threatening to fire you because you want to take Friday off?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The only sign to even remotely care about is a warning letter. You have an option week in the bank? They must follow option day language in your contract. obviously do show up to work if your option days do not fall through.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
As many threads as you start about "can I be fired?" Looks like they have succeeded in scaring you. Stop being such a half a loaf of bread P*. I hope you don't get a vote on the contract because your such a vagina you'd vote for what the company wants and not what you want. You sicken me

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
As many threads as you start about "can I be fired?" Looks like they have succeeded in scaring you. Stop being such a half a loaf of bread P*. I hope you don't get a vote on the contract because your such a vagina you'd vote for what the company wants and not what you want. You sicken me

Disappointed there’s no trump gif

Dr.Brownz

Go learn the contract so you don't have to ask questions like this on browncafe. Find your steward, take him out to dinner and drinks. Learn everything you can from him.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We picked option weeks last winter? Seniority order. You can't just snowflake in and demand a week off.
Go learn the contract so you don't have to ask questions like this on browncafe. Find your steward, take him out to dinner and drinks. Learn everything you can from him.
Basically this, different everywhere, it looks to me like a certain % of people can get granted option days with a few day's notice. Splitting an option week into some amount of option days. This is how it is done here.

IESucks

Yes