Orion Enforcement

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have neither hit my first stop or even turned it on since before peak.

Division manager was at our building and was BSn with "the guys" and asked directly how Orion was going. I told him the truth.

While it seems like it could be a great program it simply can't work. I can not do zero radius turns in a p12 anywhere.

I refuse to not run the ground with my air that I do because that will set me back 1.5 hours if in try to run it later in the afternoon due to traffic. Therefore i can not do the resi stops it wants me to do with my air. They are then at the top of my solution and I would be driving from one end of my del area to the other trying to fit them in a trace that is still trying to del business stops I've already done.

He shook his head and said, I can see that. Guess it still needs some tweeking to work for routes like yours.

We now have a "Orion nazi" who is trying to clean up all the mistakes our implementation team made. He says Iam full of :censored2: and just need to follow the solution. So I did. Was 10 miles over solution from not being able to turn around in driveways and was 2.5 hours over allowed.

Went back to doing it my way an no one has said anything to me on a week about it.
I wish someone would ask me, Ill give them my 8.5/11