Orlando night club shooting

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Organized religions just feed into the breed of extremists like this guy. You'll see more and more of this as the world becomes more violent. It doesn't matter what faith someone is, there will always be the types that take things too literal and use it as an excuse to kill others.

Targets like this are full of mass casualties and create and promote fear. You'll see more targets like this.

Grocery stores, daycares, anything with many vulnerable people who would die and that would make a political or religious extremism statement.

Overpaid Union Thug

I consider you a full-fledged crazy Islamaphobe, so anything you say has that as background fact. Please answer the question. What is The Donald going to do to correct this type of situation? Nothing. Because he can't. ISIS is like a cancer cell in the human body. Maybe the surgery got rid of it, but maybe it's already somewhere else. Tests don't necessarily detect it nor does increased vigilance. Then it reappears, and strikes with deadly force.

You are special in so many ways too. A hater, the very essence of anti-intellect, and a tool of your media masters. Dumb as a post.
I value your opinion of me about as much as I want a boil on my ass. I consider you an un-American liberal crybaby and l loser. I mean you work for FedEx and bitch about it on a UPS forum (which you spend more time on than most of the UPSers that frequent it) yet, continue to work for them?!?! An anti-American terrorist goes on a rampage and you bring Trump into it? You are one pathetic human being. I am twice the man you could ever be.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
All I've seen is that he was investigated in 2013 and 2014 and both investigations were closed due to lack of evidence. Nothing about on any watchlist. This has been on ALL our local news channels all day as Ft.Pierce and PSL are within their news coverage area.
You are correct. I mixed it up with news from Twitter. Apologies for the mistake.

Returntosender

First mass school shooting, than theater mass shooting, now nightclub mass shooting. Next target some shooter will target will be at a mega church?

truckofdreams

I know its business as usual but management won't care or push back commit times and still blame us that's all. For any missed business or late air they will find us at fault they already said road will be closed tomorrow. It's a very heavy business route 5 driver loop with only Business also 30 plus drivers have to pass by to get to area orange ave is the only way in and out of downtown Orlando I see a long day manana

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I know its business as usual but management won't care or push back commit times and still blame us that's all. For any missed business or late air they will find us at fault they already said road will be closed tomorrow. It's a very heavy business route 5 driver loop with only Business also 30 plus drivers have to pass by to get to area orange ave is the only way in and out of downtown Orlando I see a long day manana
I'm sure the 50 dead are sorry for the trouble you will be going through.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are you serious??

tourists24

I value your opinion of me about as much as I want a boil on my ass. I consider you an un-American liberal crybaby and l loser. I mean you work for FedEx and bitch about it on a UPS forum (which you spend more time on than most of the UPSers that frequent it) yet, continue to work for them?!?! An anti-American terrorist goes on a rampage and you bring Trump into it? You are one pathetic human being. I am twice the man you could ever be.
But he has a college degree Over.... which obviously makes him smarter than the "common" delivery driver

truckofdreams

Yeah. Because late air and missed is what should be on our minds right now.
Yeah have too I got a family too feed and management here will find any excuse to fire you here. You would still had out warning letters wouldn't you for late air missed Business with these circumstances. Got to protect yourself #prayfororlando

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Yeah have too I got a family too feed and management here will find any excuse to fire you here. You would still had out warning letters wouldn't you for late air missed Business with these circumstances. Got to protect yourself #prayfororlando
You're right, I would hand them out even though I called out your absolutely ridiculous statement. Get real.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just heard about this here on Brown Cafe ... I'm watching regular TV for a change.
I wonder if this will help Trump any?
Seems like it will in the short-term for sure.