Other Airlines Must Love This

AB831

Sometimes we point out when the people who spent a decade in their field are wrong and you take offense.

You don't have to be a scientist to realize that when someone says something will happen in 10 years, but it doesn't, that the prediction is wrong.

They're the ones who said that the experts don't really know about it because it's new. Thanks for confirming that they were right!
Again. You wouldn’t know if they’re right or wrong because you don’t know enough to know if they’re right or wrong. How can you possibly be this dense? Thank you, as always, for continuing to prove my point.

vantexan

Again. You wouldn’t know if they’re right or wrong because you don’t know enough to know if they’re right or wrong. How can you possibly be this dense? Thank you, as always, for continuing to prove my point.
Climate alarmists have been predicting huge upheavals in the climate in certain timeframes for over 50 years. Haven't come true yet but they keep trying. Meanwhile activists use climate change as the foundation for changing how we do pretty much everything politically, socially, economically. So forgive our skepticism that all of this is just about saving the planet. Especially when respected scientists point out the flaws in activist theories and then are demonized and marginalized.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Well, it works like this. 'If we don't accomplish X by Y date, we will have Z consequence.' Y date comes and goes, we didn't accomplish X, and we didn't have Z consequence.

Most rational people understand that if a prediction didn't play out, it was wrong.

AB831

Well, it works like this. 'If we don't accomplish X by Y date, we will have Z consequence.' Y date comes and goes, we didn't accomplish X, and we didn't have Z consequence.

Most rational people understand that if a prediction didn't play out, it was wrong.
Thanks for proving my point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They are completely persecuted, just like their Orange Jesus.
Thoughts and prayers for you my good friend.

Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

Mutineer

Yep, dinosaurs are either fake or became extinct a few thousand years ago,

I've come across a few people who believe exactly that.

I smile. I go my way, they go theirs, and I don't meet another of that kind or hear any of that nonsense for years.

There are those who insist on equally spurious claims of "climate change" and "men can be women."

I hear about or notice the climate and gender claims every single day. The barrage is nearly inescapable.

Both of these kinds of critters have the potential to become equally dangerous to those who disagree, or simply want to be left alone to their own beliefs.

My belief is that the climate and gender lunatics are currently infinitely more dangerous than the creationist crusaders.

All other things being equal, I can't decide which side is worse.

AB831

Notice how he's too much of a coward to name any source he uses? Yet he gets on here bitching at you about that?

Constant projection from the left
Letters to America by Heather Cox Richardson and local news. If you knew how to read, you’d see I’ve already answered that. Sorry, I didn’t see your comment because I put you on ignore two years ago since you’re as loud as you are uneducated. Dumb and proud, right? Go ahead and give me your standard thumbs down because I won’t be reading your response.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Letters to America by Heather Cox Richardson and local news.
So you get all your news from a radical left wing blog.

Thank you for admitting you only consume left wing biased news. We all knew it was the case, but maybe you can stop pretending you have a clear view of reality now.