Other Airlines Must Love This

qdg2

Really? Gosh, I didn't know that you've suddenly become a climatologist. You can dismiss the data if you want to, nobody cares about that. The only thing that matters is whether or not you can disprove it.

The only thing I can say is that this AM it's smoky, dry and commodity prices appear to be responding to these conditions.
+
We've had the wettest SPRING I can remember........cool and pleasant.....for here.

Funny, they don't mention drought here anymore........hard to when it rains a lot.....

If this is climate change.......please more of it.

That's the thing about climate change(weather)....it's always changing.

Biggest problem we have is Californians and Mid Atlantic Region folks moving here.....I guess for the climate.....oh and trying to get away from other Californians and Mid Atlantians.....well...there are illegal aliens here too.....

Funny, I don't know a single person that ever moved North.
Climatologist? Where did I say such? I put both quotes so you can hi-light it for me...

Naw, I'm just a reporter and observer.....

Now, you took a shot.....please back it up.

Let's review about this data and what I said........wettest Spring I can remember......cool and pleasant for here.....I didn't deny anything. We've had a lot of rain......pretty simple.

Mutineer

Really? Gosh, I didn't know that you've suddenly become a climatologist. You can dismiss the data if you want to, nobody cares about that. The only thing that matters is whether or not you can disprove it.

That's the argument of those who believe in the paranormal. That it would be used to advocate a belief in climate change is very telling, and appropriate.
There is currently a worsening drought not only in our region but across much of the nation.

Here in middle-coastal California, we had one of the wetter winters that I can remember.

Mutineer

Because you hate science?

Save that retort for the critters who are trying to tell us that men can be women, and women can be men.

In case you hadn't noticed, they can always be found snuggling in the same lair as the climate change crusaders.

yadig

I need to know if AOC is correct? The world should be ending pretty soon. It’s hard to believe that people are so ignorant.

bbsam

Staff member
Save that retort for the critters who are trying to tell us that men can be women, and women can be men.

In case you hadn't noticed, they can always be found snuggling in the same lair as the climate change crusaders.
Really? Different people can’t be wrong about different aspects of science?

Fascinating. And stupid.

AB831

The “patriotic” president is getting indicted for espionage. “What about this, what about that?” will be going into overdrive in 3…2…1

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Remember back when businesses were taxed at 92%? But that tax rate was there to encourage reinvestment through tax write offs. And then the government dropped that tax rate…and left the write offs in place.
There are a few problems with that line of thinking.

One, corporate tax rates were never that high. Not even close.
Two, even if they were, the idea that companies reinvested to avoid taxes by any significant margin doesn't make any sense.

59 Dano

That’s an attitude many In Arkansas hold even after they had to beg for federal assistance after massive tornadoes tore through the state. Texas too after the winter freezing.

Y’all don’t have to chug the kool aid but maybe you could set the moonshine down a spell and let your heads clear a bit.
Because there were never tornados in Arkansas until we started global warming in the 90s or whenever. And likewise for cold weather in Texas.

It's getting to the point that people seem to forget that we've always had weather. We've always had wild fluctuations in weather. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time and always will. It's laughable that any hiccup in the weather is ZOMG LOOK WHAT WE DONE.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because there were never tornados in Arkansas until we started global warming in the 90s or whenever. And likewise for cold weather in Texas.

It's getting to the point that people seem to forget that we've always had weather. We've always had wild fluctuations in weather. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time and always will. It's laughable that any hiccup in the weather is ZOMG LOOK WHAT WE DONE.
Funny how Climate Change coincides with the widespread use of fossil fuels. Ice Ages take hundreds of thousands of years as do other major climate shifts....or they should. The fact (proven by ice core samples in the Arctic etc.) is that humans have created enormous change within a very short period of time. Weather is not Climate Change. It could snow today and you'd point to it as evidence that "nothing is happening", when, in fact, isolated weird weather is actually a sign of Climate Change taking place. Things like 50+ inches of rain in Houston, rising sea levels, and on and on.
Does the energy industry also utilize Shill Incorporated? Please explain with scientific proof that we're not experiencing Climate Change. I'm sure you can provide a 3% "scientist" who is on someone's Right Wing payroll.

Last edited:

59 Dano

There's a huge deficit, and it's the fault of the Demoncrats!! Besides not adding revenue to the federal treasury, big corporations did huge stock buybacks, driving up share prices, increasing dividends, and pushing upper management compensation into the stratosphere. Very little reinvestment, except in their own stock. Guess who green-lighted all of this? Ronald Reagan.
Corporate tax receipts Reagan's first year in office: $51 billion
Corporate tax receipts Reagan's last year in office: $93 billion

59 Dano

The “patriotic” president is getting indicted for espionage. “What about this, what about that?” will be going into overdrive in 3…2…1
Here comes MF's friend with an out of the blue HEY TRUMP ESPIONAGE and then starts up with the whataboutism accusations as he's whatabouting!!!! ROTFLMAO

Great job, my friend! It's like the time one friend told another friend that he always denied legitimate criticism, to which he replied, "No I don't!"

AB831

Here comes MF's friend with an out of the blue HEY TRUMP ESPIONAGE and then starts up with the whataboutism accusations as he's whatabouting!!!! ROTFLMAO

Great job, my friend! It's like the time one friend told another friend that he always denied legitimate criticism, to which he replied, "No I don't!"
No one cares

59 Dano

Aw did you learn a new term from Ben Shapiro and are exited to show it off?
And you thought you were just plain old lying. Didn't even realize it had a name, did you?

AND DANO, WHAT ABOUT THAT JEW, BEN SHAPIRO? WHAT ABOUT THAT, DANO?

59 Dano

A lot are misleading they say up to x amount.
Not to split hairs, but Clarksville has a lot of good jobs.

As for the low paying jobs, those who are taking them are coming from jobs that weren't as good. If the point is for these jobs to provide better options to those who need them most, then what's the problem?

Lates

Not to split hairs, but Clarksville has a lot of good jobs.

As for the low paying jobs, those who are taking them are coming from jobs that weren't as good. If the point is for these jobs to provide better options to those who need them most, then what's the problem?
The point being if a company gets tax breaks the people they employee should be able to afford to live in the town they work. I’m not saying everywhere should pay 40 an hour. If you were to end up looking for a job you may feel differently than you do now.