Out of service from reasonable drug test

WorknLateHuh

Why do you keep saying abandon thread? This is better than tv. Get your a** back in here!

www.GIFCreator.me_B8lMhf.gif

Jasukuto26

You should save the red x's for your next job application !!

giphy.gif

Ha funny doubt it. Your sit up on your high horse and cast judgement on me. I'm not the only driver who made a mistake and gotten fired. Other people done worse than me including you. Who are you to judge me and gives you the right to be a complete jerk.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Ha funny doubt it. Your sit up on your high horse and cast judgement on me. I'm not the only driver who made a mistake and gotten fired. Other people done worse than me including you. Who are you to judge me and gives you the right to be a complete jerk.
What happened to your accent? .
giphy (16).gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What the hell is wrong with people? I don't care what it is (booze, drugs, theft), if you keep breaking the law, eventually you will get caught. It's a mathematical certainty. Like the morons who drink and drive (on or off the clock). Enjoy your DWI.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

OMG

A) You were given answers to your question this weekend. It's not our problem you didn't like them. Changing your name and asking it again doesn't help !!!

B) Getting drug tested on duty and failing IS JUST AS BAD as getting a DUI/DWI on duty. Doesn't matter if you had a prescription, You could have killed someone !!!

C) You only have 2 people that can help you, your Teamster business agent and your God !! Neither one of them have an account here.

john chesney

If you have a prescription and when you took your dot exam reported that you were taking the medication you have a good case. If you did not disclose medication you were taking to dot you can be discharged.If you started medication recently after you last dot you should be ok. This could happen to anyone on prescription medication.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you have a prescription and when you took your dot exam reported that you were taking the medication you have a good case. If you did not disclose medication you were taking to dot you can be discharged.If you started medication recently after you last dot you should be ok. This could happen to anyone on prescription medication.

Really ?

Good luck.... with that.

-Bug-

Over 70

Well it's obviously prescription opiate based pain meds which clearly tell you to avoid driving or operating machinery.

What else would cause a dirty test for sure like OP knows.

Re-Raise

I can't believe this would be true. If you are taking meds that impair your driving to the point this guy was, how is that "ok"? He acts like he was about to pass out after he was pulled over. I don't want this guy on the road where he could kill someone.

john chesney

I can't believe this would be true. If you are taking meds that impair your driving to the point this guy was, how is that "ok"? He acts like he was about to pass out after he was pulled over. I don't want this guy on the road where he could kill someone.
Please remember we don't know all the facts to this case. I have a feeling that there might be some dishonesty here (art 17a crs) And will also result in a discharge. I take xanax and disclose all my medication to dot dr.Sometimes they make my doctor sign a paper saying I'm ok to drive a truck sometimes they don't. It's all going to come down to if the company and the union think this guy legitimately was taking his medication or not.