over 70 question

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
LOL, You liked, but didn't agree.

Time to let it go. Some of the young bucks need work.

The young bucks will have to wait their turn just like I did. I feel fine and am enjoying myself at the present time. I do think about retiring a lot and I will when I find something else to do that excites me. I'm getting there.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The young bucks will have to wait their turn just like I did. I feel fine and am enjoying myself at the present time. I do think about retiring a lot and I will when I find something else to do that excites me. I'm getting there.
I could see you being a cruiser...Royal Caribbean anyone ??

Savvy412

In my opinion ROLLS of anything are the worst...
carpets wallpaper fabric...I hate them...I`d rather
lug 70lb boxes of paper than rolls...

why? they cant break and you can just put them on your shoulder and walk.

I just rip it out..prop it up on my shoulder and throw it on a porch..

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
If I have a very heavy and long item, I will bungee one end to the hand truck and roll it to the delivery point while holding the free end.

Too old to be a hero.;)

You than thank that sob gumby dick....
keCx81.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Maybe retire and then become a full time moderator, give us all grief and moderate the hell out of us.. Maybe on your "spare" time have an obsession About monkeys with red butts driving around on lawnmowers and motorcycles...just an idea