Over9fives avatar poll

What should my avatar be?

• Total voters

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Belinda Carlisle of the GoGos is hot! But her pic doesn't really match up with your Username of Over9five though. Some of you guys really like bouncy things, don't you? You may have a little competition in that department, a few weeks ago someone tried to register as Over10five, although I don't know if he meant as in inches or some kind of time measurement!:lol:

PS, I do like your new Profile Pic. If it is real and not photoshopped, I hope he was facing Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid!

Last edited:

dillweed

I dislike the raccoon. He's a freak, imo, and his moves are too jerky.

I've always loved the eyeball and know right away who made the post. Too bad this puter is too smart to let me vote more than once. dw

satellitedriver

I like the eyeball. I didn't know racoons could get elephantitus. It reminds me of a picture I saw as a kid. An African native having to carry his cojones in wheelbarrow. Ouch!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
Not trying to influence anyone, but I'd use this Belinda pic:

412X5KYN47L__SS500_.jpg
412X5KYN47L__SS500_.jpg

area43

Not trying to influence anyone, but I'd use this Belinda pic:

View attachment 225

Dude, 9/5 lmao the coon is killing me, cant get enough of that guy. Hey, it would have been nice to see the Belinda Carlisle pic before I voted, it would have changed my vote. LOL. By the way, I see that another poster is trying to ride your coat tails of fame. I believe his name is Over 9/5 allthetime. Maybe you could sell him your eyeball, not the real one of course. take care area43

tieguy

Banned
I dislike the raccoon. He's a freak, imo, and his moves are too jerky.

I've always loved the eyeball and know right away who made the post. Too bad this puter is too smart to let me vote more than once. dw

is the racoon a he? thought it was an old she raccoon with sagging boobs:laugh:

the raccoon is funny but a little distracting after the first time. the eye is downright evil. Ms. C for me.

area43

Hey, now that I look at it. Thats over9/5 in a squirrel custom. Looks like he had a tuff time stuffing his nuts in that suit.lmao Hey 9/5 hey you ever thought of being a sperm donor. ROFL. You could retire a millionare.

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Get rid of the racoon if you can call it that.

It's just plain freaky!!

Go with the eye or maybe even a shark eye!!:cool:

browniehound

Belinda Carsile was hot back in the 80's. She's probably saggin' and baggin' by now though. I haven't seen her in at least 15 years so I can't confirm this.