Overall Decline of this Forum

bbsam

Staff member
No offense but I don't think you have much compassion. When you weren't a moderator I never liked you and if I could put you on ignore I most surly would. I regret saying this but it's how I feel. Have a great day.
I don't regret you saying it nor are you the first to say it. But what difference does it make? It takes all kinds.

I don't regret you saying it nor are you the first to say it. But what difference does it make? It takes all kinds.
You aren't a nice person with what you said and you don't understand. I think you have issues with upsers in general because you got canned from here years ago. To lose your job back then it had to be a real bad thing you did. The only people I remember losing there job back then came to work drunk several times got fought pissing in elevators stealing money from a purse or killing someone in an accident.

bbsam

Staff member
No offense but I don't think you have much compassion. When you weren't a moderator I never liked you and if I could put you on ignore I most surly would. I regret saying this but it's how I feel. Have a great day.
the really weird thing is that my post that you quoted is common in AA circles. So is it your assertion that AA is full of uncompassionate types"

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You aren't a nice person with what you said and you don't understand. I think you have issues with upsers in general because you got canned from here years ago. To lose your job back then it had to be a real bad thing you did. The only people I remember losing there job back then came to work drunk several times got fought pissing in elevators stealing money from a purse or killing someone in an accident.

bbsam has said that losing his job at UPS was one of the best things to ever happen to him as it was his "wake-up call".

bbsam

Staff member
I have never made a secret of why I was fired. Best thing that could have happened.

the really weird thing is that my post that you quoted is common in AA circles. So is it your assertion that AA is full of uncompassionate types"
I'm not in aa skippy. I'm not done drinking. I'll drink at weddings Bar mitzvahs and wine with my wife. I'm not drinking and posting on this site anymore and you are taking shots at me. You should not be a mod here in my honest opinion. Some of us are held in high regard on this forum and I wish over was a mod in your place so I could put you on ignore.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not in aa skippy. I'm not done drinking. I'll drink at weddings Bar mitzvahs and wine with my wife. I'm not drinking and posting on this site anymore and you are taking shots at me. You should not be a mod here in my honest opinion. Some of us are held in high regard on this forum and I wish over was a mod in your place so I could put you on ignore.
I don't care if you drink or not. But you determined from an AA saying that I lack compassion and am not a nice person. Problem is that alot of times truth and compassion don't come across sugar coated and pretty.

bbsam

Staff member
Can we report mods?

Could be a win-win.

BTW, are the photos of the flowers in Meaningless Fluff yours?
Of course you can. Just make sure you know the TOS so you don't end up looking silly. Saying something like, "bbsam isn't a nice person" probably won't get you too far.

bbsam

Staff member
But see? Now Upstate isn't bothering you anymore. You're welcome. Now, what was the common denominator?

I don't care if you drink or not. But you determined from an AA saying that I lack compassion and am not a nice person. Problem is that alot of times truth and compassion don't come across sugar coated and pretty.
I've never been to an aa meeting in my life. I determined you are a not good person by your actions. I've reported you and it is what it is. I can guarantee you'd never say that to me in person so ill agree to disagree with you. Good luck.

But see? Now Upstate isn't bothering you anymore. You're welcome. Now, what was the common denominator?
I'll agree he's always gotten under my skin. I wish I could go back to the days of having disagreements with people face to face and punking them. I'm older now and communicating on an Internet forum with someone who takes shots at you always makes me want to go. I can say this for sure bbsam you or him would never want to say this stuff to me in person. I'm the kind of guy that you just wouldn't. Believe that's or not.

I've always been the guy that might not be able to match someone in intellect but as a man I most surly did can and probably still would. I am one egg short of the omelet.