Overpaid babies

Future

Victory Ride
I had to, it was part of the interview.
2CDD1729-A964-489F-A0C6-F13AD9FC3E18.gif

@BakerMayfield2018 forced me 2 send this 2 u

Space8323

You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !
But we have it all, being an overpaid baby feels so good.

moldsporh

You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !

Always comical to read threads like this from someone who very likely has never worked a second in delivery, let alone for UPS.

You probably have issues with first responders because they like to keep their vehicles shiny.

Carry on troll

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

DAVE!!!! WB bro. Hows retirement so far?

CitizenTruth

That is so Mgmt
You can't do our job stfu