Overpaid babies

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !

Man someone changed their tune from the last contract.
What everybody fails to realize is when we were hired they broke down Our pay by the hour !!! I forget the figures but it was so much an hour goes to benefits so much an hour goes To pension and so much an hour goes in your pocket !! So we pay for benefits and have been paying for them whole time !!!!!! No concessions When a companies making billions of dollars a year with your back and legs doing it ! Stay strong brothers and sisters stick together !!!!!
:censored2: off troll

Oceanview

You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !

Looks like after I suck UPS drive I can go to amazon or goggle n deliver

542thruNthru

You all cry but what real skills do you bring to the table half of the drivers can’t even operate their vehicle

Don't you trolls even realize that 90% of the people here are upset about the part timers being taken advantage of with these 22.4 jobs?

Maybe a few drivers are complaining about raises.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
another disgruntled manager. he started out in the building as a teamster and fell for their pt supe bs and dreams of glory.

headed now for stroke, mental health leave or worse......