Overpaid babies

Coldworld

60 months and counting
So let’s say I was hired a few years ago and my rate is 13. What do I get except heartbreak of a bunch of new hires closing the gap on me?

As for Sean, 350? That’s all? At least he does stuff for it. And for your “accusations”, under who’s oversight did this all occur and why would it only come out during and election campaign? 3 years is a long time as you stated. The bigger question is, what are you going to do after it?
It sounds like Tony is a little envious of Sean....I keep getting that from some of his posts...Hoffa and hall are building the staircase that will take him to the top in 2 years...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Do you really think their is enough of a carrot for the part timers to vote?
If by carrot you mean zero raise for the 2 year hires and chance for a FT job at $6 less working 13 hours a day? Then hell NO! Tony thinks that a $13 start will somehow get people (that don’t even know they are in a union) to vote. In my building it will be a landslide NO. Unless of course there is a glitch in that computer system.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It sounds like Tony is a little envious of Sean....I keep getting that from some of his posts...Hoffa and hall are building the staircase that will take him to the top in 2 years...
Some people wish they could support who they want. Others have to follow because they are afraid. As a member you can cheer when your representatives do something good and boo when they do something wrong. Come election time you just need to calculate each.