Overpaid babies

Box Ox

It is funny how most drivers cry about overtime then act supprised when they bring in 22.4.

Because 22.4 wasn't created to address excessive overtime. It was created to take work from higher paid RPCDs by exploiting new language in the Contract such as "If work is available".

And there is a difference between desired overtime and excessive overtime. And a lower paid underclass of driver was not necessary to put on more full wage full timers at a Company that made $4.9 billion in net profits last year and just received a huge tax cut this year.

542thruNthru

It is funny how most drivers cry about overtime then act supprised when they bring in 22.4.

People that are not happy are always the most vocal. I'm sure tons of drivers want their OT. I know quite a few in my center.

People are more concerned about the 22.4 watering down the RPCD job. Making it so that it's a fight to even get 40 hours.

Maybe do a little reading before painting with such a broad brush.

542thruNthru

Lol ok buddy ! Just somebody else is not living in reality ! we are compensated very well I should say extremely well ! And we work extremely hard ! Don’t you like your $36 an hour job ? How much was your health care ? What about the pension you get that normal people don’t get how much did that one cost you ? O and if you have a little seniority that hundred thousand dollars a year you make to ! Lol get real !
selfie-cat.gif

Box Ox

Lol ok buddy ! Just somebody else is not living in reality ! we are compensated very well I should say extremely well ! And we work extremely hard ! Don’t you like your $36 an hour job ? How much was your health care ? What about the pension you get that normal people don’t get how much did that one cost you ? O and if you have a little seniority that hundred thousand dollars a year you make to ! Lol get real !

The compensation aspect is not the big problem for most drivers. Here's what is:

Tell me which of these 10 things you don't think are a problem and are fine as-is in the pending Contract.

oFMcNoF.jpg

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !
Must be related to @babboo25, he sounds just like you. Funny all you idots come out of the woodwork like termites. GFYS

OrionsBitch

Not...
You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !
UPS made the most out of the big three logistics providers regardless of our wages.

The only ones tucking this company up is management and corporates bull:censored2: statistics, direction, and philosophy.

:censored2: off pencil pusher