Overpaid babies

Tony Q

And all 12 of them will vote? O know you are a cheerleader for this contract but it's 10 steps backwards.

It's just :censored2:ing wrong
There are a lot of drivers in progression who like getting 3 dollar raises as well as guys that are going to retire in this contract who got a bump in their pensions. Don't forget there are drivers who will be getting upgraded healthcare. I know this is a small contingent, but the part timers are getting a bump in their pension. I realize the majority here are here because they are angry about one thing or another, but there are many who never say anything, post or complain. They will vote for this contract.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I thought I remember you saying on here you like to make the big money and take them to the cleaners.
I have 9 months to do that. June, July and August I can survive on 9.5 instead of 11. It should be the same over the next 5 years since the 9.5 language really didn’t change. Like at all. Oh I forgot, you can tell a steward now. Wow! What dynamic negotiating! Now I get why you need to be an elected (or appointed) official to negotiate.

Tony Q

How many aren’t getting jack ship?
Wait till the stuff on your hero comes out. The Fred Z supporters are going to go ape crazy when they see what he did in the last contract when he cut his little side deal. Good luck. Three years is a long time bro.

wide load

Wait till the stuff on your hero comes out. The Fred Z supporters are going to go ape crazy when they see what he did in the last contract when he cut his little side deal. Good luck. Three years is a long time bro.
Let’s see, your comparison is a side deal chaired and overseen by Hoffa and hall to 20 years of degradation? Sure, go with that. You think people are going to flip and go back to Hoffa? 6000 votes Tony. You really think the east coast won’t follow sean? You think you have more dirt? Hell, I even have dirt on Hoffa!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E89DB96A-8A2A-473A-9E5C-0BA7247AE454.jpeg

wide load

There isn't anyone in this contract who isn't getting anything. Your boy Sean makes over 350,00 a year. He cut some deals. He will be a Coli sooner than later. Good luck.
So let’s say I was hired a few years ago and my rate is 13. What do I get except heartbreak of a bunch of new hires closing the gap on me?

As for Sean, 350? That’s all? At least he does stuff for it. And for your “accusations”, under who’s oversight did this all occur and why would it only come out during and election campaign? 3 years is a long time as you stated. The bigger question is, what are you going to do after it?

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
You guys keep it up and you can put UPS out of business and then you can go get a job you deserve making $10 an hour with no benefits and no pension !!!! All you guys can cry about what I said now lol truth hurts !
I wouldn't say over paid. They earn it.

Compensated very well yes.

KTM Rider is on duty so this message probably won't go through... only 60% of mine are posted. It's the Stormy Daniels boob slap setup here at BC.

:)

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
There are a lot of drivers in progression who like getting 3 dollar raises as well as guys that are going to retire in this contract who got a bump in their pensions. Don't forget there are drivers who will be getting upgraded healthcare. I know this is a small contingent, but the part timers are getting a bump in their pension. I realize the majority here are here because they are angry about one thing or another, but there are many who never say anything, post or complain. They will vote for this contract.[/QUOTe

C'mon Tony, get real the raise in the part time pension of an extra 5 dollars per service year only payable for those years you work pass 2008. That is a whopping increase of 50 dollars. No increase of benefits past the 35 year service level, so if you pass 35 years your benefits are frozen. Read the thing.

I have heard nothing about upgraded healthcare..50 cent hourly increase for full timers (.50 X 40 = 20 dollars) more a week into the Health and Welfare and Pension Plans. The Part timers get a 30 cent hourly increase in theirs, that is a change from previous contracts were everybody got the same whether part time or full. What that means as far as coverages for the part time workforce we will see, imagine they would be getting less, wait and see on this one.

The whole offset with the Central States is starting to kick in with most of the retiree's approaching 65. The average driver who retired just after the 2008 contract at age 55 will start collecting would now be eligible to start collecting from the Central, causing more financial burden to an already suffering fund. Their controlled IBT/UPS fund will benefit once Central starts to sharing the costs. So that raise of 500 dollars is no real concern of theirs, just a tool to sell this contract.