OZ

Benji

"REGARDLESS OF WHAT FLAG YOU WAVE, WE ARE TEAMSTERS FIRST!
Photos from today’s Philadelphia, PA event where Teamsters Local 71 leader Willie Ford, Local 107 leader Bill Hamilton, Local 79 leader Thor Johnson, Local 413 leader Tony Jones, Local 202 leader Dan Kane Jr., current Southern Region Vice President*John Palmer, Local 804 leader Vinnie Perrone, Local 89 leader Avral Thompson, and Local 745 leader Brent Taylor announced that they have joined the OZ – TEAMSTERS UNITED slate.
They join Teamsters Sean O’Brien and Fred Z who announced in May 2018 that they would run for the top two leadership positions, General President and General Secretary-Treasurer, respectively, of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT).
*All references to official IBT or Local Union titles are for identification purposes only.*"

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Photos from today’s Philadelphia, PA event where Teamsters Local 71 leader Willie Ford, Local 107 leader Bill Hamilton, Local 79 leader Thor Johnson, Local 413 leader Tony Jones, Local 202 leader Dan Kane Jr., current Southern Region Vice President*John Palmer, Local 804 leader Vinnie Perrone, Local 89 leader Avral Thompson, and Local 745 leader Brent Taylor announced that they have joined the OZ – TEAMSTERS UNITED slate.
They join Teamsters Sean O’Brien and Fred Z who announced in May 2018 that they would run for the top two leadership positions, General President and General Secretary-Treasurer, respectively, of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT).
*All references to official IBT or Local Union titles are for identification purposes only.*"
Just curious, but where was local 623? And the four locals that make up the Metro Philly supplement? Not a sign or poster or even a whisper of this at my building.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And local 107 handles UPS freight but not package? Lmao, I honestly wish anyone well that wants to run for GP, but if you’re gonna have a rally and not notifying members at buildings that are a stones throw away, you’ve got no chance and instill no confidence that you’re being organized.