Cementups

Box Monkey
My P13 a few days lately at start :)

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I do hope you take care of your preloader at Christmas.

As long as they keep this guy loading my truck then he will be taken care of. They have a habit of moving him to other areas and giving me the worst excuse of a loader in the whole building (and it's a big building). The guy only has to load my one truck and a trash truck (slit route) and somehow he can't make it happen. It looks like Ray Charles loaded it with a snow blower.

Buck Fifty

Well at least it would take time, thus a great pay check. Sorry to hear that, people just dont care here anymore.

I want to say something, and sorry for saying so.. But, everyone here praises the union like its a godlike following. You talk so high of the union, yet bark at your load quality. The same union protects that person who is the lowest of lowest of bad quality. Your day, your week all comes down to the single day. I often believe that each full time soup job seems to to make everyone job as bad as possible. Low pay and poor hours often lead to poor quality at our job. The real problem falls on those who cant do this job to begin with.

The hardest job at UPS is the preloader position (loading trucks). Bar none . Here's to ya Master Loader. I could not do what you do.

S

splozi

As long as they keep this guy loading my truck then he will be taken care of. They have a habit of moving him to other areas and giving me the worst excuse of a loader in the whole building (and it's a big building). The guy only has to load my one truck and a trash truck (slit route) and somehow he can't make it happen. It looks like Ray Charles loaded it with a snow blower.

Some of those boxes on the shelves are crooked, assuming you hadn't left the building yet. That would bug me. I always fix the sup's "mess" after audits. I think I'm a little ocd about that.