P25

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
maybe they executed him....forced him to sit before a monitor in a tiny room watching an endless loop of MT3 wildly flailing his hands til he finally slashed his own throat with his fingernails.

Btn1969

Guys and gals! Im truly sorry for the late update. Bad storms came to town and blew out our inkernet. So I was given a letter. I still have signed nothing but it's coming u can bet the farm on that. Again thank you!
When I returned they had 10 new hires. Thugtacular I might add. Anyone seeing this trend at there stations? DRAsasters you go Fred !

Ricochet1a

Glad to hear.

The delay in getting you the actual Warning Letter to sign is likely due to the nature of the incident and your PREVIOUSLY receiving an 'attaboy' for doing the same thing. This makes handing out discipline rather delicate for Express. I'm sure they are having a legal type carefully word the document, to minimize the effect of the previous attaboy, while simultaneously putting in language that stresses the "don't do it EVER again" aspect.

I'm sure they aren't worried about a potential GFT... What they are concerned about (as with all Warning Letters), is the potential for adverse litigation should you accumulate 3 active Warning Letters and Express makes the decision to fire you. If any of the Warning Letters involved in a potential termination has 'issues', then the termination can easily be litigated by an attorney to get reinstatement (and if the grounds for one of the Warning Letters is really flimsy), potentially open up Express for punitive damages (or an 'enhanced' out of court settlement).

Glad you held off on retaining an attorney - it would've been a waste of time and money if you did so.

CJinx

I bet if you hadn't gotten an attaboy for it the first time, this would have played out differently. Quit locking your damn keys in the truck! lol

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
The other day I was staring at the inside roof of my 700 and thought, well, gee, I'd have to cut in the middle of the roof to avoid those aluminum panels. I'm pretty sure that roof couldn't handle my girth in the middle.

Late packages it is.

Oh, wait a minute, we got told that if we have a late = OLCC. An apple late = double OLCC. I better invest in a much larger knife than the one I carry.

whenIgetthere

Got that messaage about an apple on my truck yesterday, and at 1145 was told to break off and deliver before 1200 by dispatch. So I took a dozen lates at the hospital way out on the west end of the route. Brilliant customer service, Fedex!

Btn1969

Drasasters has totally trashed my route. It now generates four routes for my old route. Problem is that they have no man power to run the routes. AWESOME!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Drasasters has totally trashed my route. It now generates four routes for my old route. Problem is that they have no man power to run the routes. AWESOME!

The power of DRA is truly amazing, isn't it? Another brilliant plan form Memphis, executed to perfection and working exactly as expected.

MAD_WIFE

MAD WIFE OF FEDEX EMPLOYEE HERE.... CAN ANYONE PLEASE...... point me in the direction of a COMPLETE written statement as to exactly what ALL is included in "Acceptable Conduct Policy 2-5"

l22

Guys and gals! Im truly sorry for the late update. Bad storms came to town and blew out our inkernet. So I was given a letter. I still have signed nothing but it's coming u can bet the farm on that. Again thank you!
When I returned they had 10 new hires. Thugtacular I might add. Anyone seeing this trend at there stations? DRAsasters you go Fred !

I would get a lawyer if I were you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The other day I was staring at the inside roof of my 700 and thought, well, gee, I'd have to cut in the middle of the roof to avoid those aluminum panels. I'm pretty sure that roof couldn't handle my girth in the middle.

Late packages it is.

Oh, wait a minute, we got told that if we have a late = OLCC. An apple late = double OLCC. I better invest in a much larger knife than the one I carry.

It's truly getting insane. When will it implode?