Package Delivery Driver

Walrus

I've applied a couple of times for opennings in different locations...when I go check on the applications...it shows "pending"... last one was 8/27/...then 9/27 (for the same location)...any ideas whats going on here?

dillweed

Stay in contact with them. Call or go into the center every week and let them know you are ready and willing to work.

Peak is coming up fast and they should be looking for some extra help.

UPS is a slow moving machine so be patient. Best of luck!

Big Babooba

I've applied a couple of times for opennings in different locations...when I go check on the applications...it shows "pending"... last one was 8/27/...then 9/27 (for the same location)...any ideas whats going on here?
Get the HR person's phone number. Keep calling, If you show enough interest in the position , you have a better shot at getting it than a person who fills out an application and then walks away. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. You might start out as a casual (Christmas and vacation help). If you make a good impression, they will want to keep you because most people aren't cut out for this job.

Walrus

Ha ! Thanks for the info here...Come to think of it...thats how I got my last job...they got tired of seeing me..

Now..I have one more question...I've looked around for a name and number for HR...came up blank...Can you point me in the right direction?

And once again...THANKS !!