Package Dispatch

upsgrunt

I am offended by the names: RockyRogue, UK Guy, over9five, HazMatMan, Brownieway, Under the radar, JustTired, cali, Upsgrunt, Tieguy, and Pretzelman, so please stop using these.

I'm sorry also for being offensive. I will use deoderant from now on!:tongue_sm

rapidrandall

slow but sure
What The Hell Is It? I Was Offered A Promotion And Have To Interview For It. Just Wondering What A Package Dispatch Supervisor Does And What Not. I Just Wanted To Know Before I Get Myself In To Something I Will Regret Later. Thanks
All you have to be able to do is hit the dart board with the darts. Just number your darts by area number and hit the board with different number of stops on it and that is your dispatch for the day. That IS the way ie does it, isn't it?:taz:

uncle tom

Thanks so much guys u have been a great help, i love working for a company where everyone helps each other and doesnt knock anyone down for their decisions just keeps it real. thanks again

P.S. im not a racist lol

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
I`m not offended by the name ! I asked a question I didnt make a statement. Thanks for your answeres and Uncle Kracker is one of my favourite artists. so I wouldnt be offended by that name.