Package left in building on topic

Birdblue

I wondering when a package is left in the building that goes into my trailer can management use that against me and treat as a miss load or something of equivalent if it is not put in my trailer before it leaves the building? As well with any package for that Matter if I had liked scanned a package that went into a trailer on the other side of the building for instance but the trailer had already left before it could be put in?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why would a package be scanned on the other side of the building instead of at the trailer door as it is loaded? The last scan is the one that counts. If it was sorted to the wrong belt or something and didn't make it to the correct trailer on time that shouldn't be your problem.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
If its LIB the management has to have them scanned as such and the trailer that was sealed should have that time logged. Your steward should be able to make the company understand that issue for and with you.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I wondering when a package is left in the building that goes into my trailer can management use that against me and treat as a miss load or something of equivalent if it is not put in my trailer before it leaves the building? As well with any package for that Matter if I had liked scanned a package that went into a trailer on the other side of the building for instance but the trailer had already left before it could be put in?
“They” are trying to get you fired! Trust no one!